Amazon.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Oh wait, I see it on my phone I think. There's one deal at 10:40 that I can see on the Amazon app but not on the website on my computer. There's no pic but it says WD Red 3 TB NAS Hard Drive 3.5 Inch, SATA III 64... and then it cuts off and I can't click on it. So maybe it's not a TV after all.

I just checked my amazon phone app versus my laptop and I'm seeing the same thing.

I'm gonna be sick of staring at amazon.com by the time the tv deal comes up!!!

Anybody see the laptops at 5:40am and 6:40am? They were there then disappeared.

Yeah, I saw those earlier today.  I saw four total, 4:40, 5:40, 6:40, and 7:40 EST. They'll probably still show up at those times even though they aren't showing now.

Also, was someone looking for Beats headphones or am I thinking of another thread?  Anyway, they're coming up at 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. 

I would think they'd have to do the $98 32 in tv within the next 12 hours. Why try to compete with walmarts price if you're not going to beat them to the punch?

Any word on a kindle fire hd 8.9?

Exactly what I was thinking.  I'm just planning on heading to Walmart at 6:30 today to get one of theirs since even if I happen to be at my computer when Amazon does theirs, the chances of getting one are slim to none anyway.

2 Item Amazon Price Match or better.

1. The Heat DVD : $9 ( same price Target) this is not the Blue Ray Version  go here

2. The Heat  DVD Blu Ray $15 ( $24.99 @ Target) . Go here

3. Angry Bird Star War Fighter Pod Jenga $15 ( also same price at Toys R Us as in store ONLY) go here

All three of them are also Amazon Prime. 

Edited by 2chia

Well I think it is very ridiculous that Amazon sits on a 98 dollar off brand TV. I mean I like Amazon a lot, but seriously. The 55 inch Seiki they had last night for 269 was a WAY better deal then the 32 inch. But this is a gift for my sister and her husband for their bedroom and 55 inch would be way to big. Unless they slip the deal into their lightning deals, I don't see it in the upcoming deals list at all.

Edited by klupo1100

Woo Hoo I don't have to wait on Amazon to post the 55" Vizio.  Best Buy decided to post same 60" tv as Walmart for $10 cheaper and I earn Rewardzone points so I just ordered it will be delivered to my house next Saturday.  I would have liked the 55" for $480 buy I cannot just sit on here waiting forever.  I have to say THANK YOU GD and Best Buy

• Like 1

Congrats and that's what's going to happen with the more popular items (TV's) people are not going to want to sit around all day and just go elsewhere. The other retailers said that they were going to compete with Amazon and guess they are not kidding.  Yes Amazon will make out on black Thursday Friday and Saturday but they are going to lose some customers.

Well, I'm done with amazon for black Friday shopping. They've pulled way too much crap this year. Putting TV's, computers, games on lightning deals and then removing them. Putting them back sometimes and sometimes NOT. This year seems like all they're doing is emptying the closet that has all the junk that didn't sell throughout the year and calling it a "LIGHTNING DEAL". Then they sneak the good deals on with no warning rewarding those people that can sit in front of their computer all day and night long. Bitter? Yep! But I'm over it now! Going out to Walmart when I get done stuffing my face. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Someone please refresh my memory: How does waitlisting work? Do they email me, or...?

you have to stay on amazon to be notified, you get a little pop up on the site that says something to the order of you can buy it now you have 15 minutes. its just like if you had purchased it not on wait list, but if your not on the site you dont get the notification and you have to pay attn because it will just count down the time and when the time is up the next person in line gets the chance

you have to stay on amazon to be notified, you get a little pop up on the site that says something to the order of you can buy it now you have 15 minutes. its just like if you had purchased it not on wait list, but if your not on the site you dont get the notification and you have to pay attn because it will just count down the time and when the time is up the next person in line gets the chance.

The pop up says you have 3 minutes to add it to your cart, once you add it to your cart you have 15 minutes to check out. If you do not add the item to your cart within 3 minutes they go on to the next person and you lost your place. 

The pop up says you have 3 minutes to add it to your cart, once you add it to your cart you have 15 minutes to check out. If you do not add the item to your cart within 3 minutes they go on to the next person and you lost your place. 

thanks, its been awhile since ive been on wait list i couldnt remember exactly what it said