BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Me too, I wanted the 39" Insignia. Funny thing is - all night long it said out of stock online, even before the sale started. Now the main page says "In Stores Only." So it looks like they never intended to sell any online. Why didn't they just say so from the beginning, like they did for the Dell $177 laptop?

• Like 1

Me too, I wanted the 39" Insignia. Funny thing is - all night long it said out of stock online, even before the sale started. Now the main page says "In Stores Only." So it looks like they never intended to sell any online. Why didn't they just say so from the beginning, like they did for the Dell $177 laptop?

I'm sorry you're missing it too. :( They even changed the price down to the sale price just earlier, so I stayed up hoping.. Oh well.

• Like 1

May or may not be right place to discuss, but if you have the choice between the ipad 2 and the ipad air for net $80 price difference, is there any question which one to get?  It seems that the newer version would be the obvious choice.  Why is it so hard for me to decide?

Woo Hoo it has begun!!!!

May or may not be right place to discuss, but if you have the choice between the ipad 2 and the ipad air for net $80 price difference, is there any question which one to get?  It seems that the newer version would be the obvious choice.  Why is it so hard for me to decide?

I have ipad 2 & wouldn't pay $80 more only for better screen display! $299 is a great deal & you'll get every penny out of it!

Edited by quigonator

Just checking back in because after I saw the posts that things were going live all the sudden I was able to order the printer I wanted so badly.  Then, after all that time waiting hour after hour, I didn't have my security code entered on my account, and I had to dash downstairs to get my wallet and trip over sleeping dogs, try to find the card, dash back up stairs to enter it, what an ordeal!  After I got it I crashed until I had to get up this morning.  Anyway, just got the email that my printer has shipped!

This site is incredible!  I don't know how I would get anything I want without it!

• Like 1