Target.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Target.com started their online Black Friday sale in the early morning hours on Thursday last year, so until we hear otherwise we are going to predict that you'll see a similar starting time this year. Consider signing up for the Target REDcard to save an extra 5% plus free shipping.

Last year's Target.com thread: http://forums.gottadeal.com/topic/173320-targetcom-black-friday-sale-sale-started/?view=findpost&p=1174842

Question....if I have a online acct can I add the items to my cart now and when Target has their online sale, will those items be updated with a lower price?  Do any/all stores work that way?  I was thinking if I was able to add stuff to my cart and then when the stuff went on sale just check out rather then going through and doing a search for each thing it would be fast and I would increase my chances of actually getting the item I want?

Question....for those items in the BF ad that come with a free gift card.  Can those usually be ordered online as well?  How would that work? Do they just include the free gift card in the box with the item or is it sent a different way?  

P.S. Not a doorbuster btw.  Interested in the soda stream for instance that comes with a $25 gift card.

Edited by floridasun5

Question....for those items in the BF ad that come with a free gift card.  Can those usually be ordered online as well?  How would that work? Do they just include the free gift card in the box with the item or is it sent a different way?  

P.S. Not a doorbuster btw.  Interested in the soda stream for instance that comes with a $25 gift card.

I'm not sure if it's the same on BF but I don't see why it wouldn't be: When I ordered from the video game/toy sale last month I earned a $10 Target giftcard and it came in an envelope in the mail.  I got my packages and then the next day I got the giftcard.  For some reason though they also applied a $10 GC at checkout so I ended up actually getting $20 total but I don't know how that happened, I think it was a mess up. But anyway, you should get it in the mail after your order ships.

I'm not sure if it's the same on BF but I don't see why it wouldn't be: When I ordered from the video game/toy sale last month I earned a $10 Target giftcard and it came in an envelope in the mail.  I got my packages and then the next day I got the giftcard.  For some reason though they also applied a $10 GC at checkout so I ended up actually getting $20 total but I don't know how that happened, I think it was a mess up. But anyway, you should get it in the mail after your order ships.

if you look at your order what happens is they have to put the item on your order to get it. so they actually charged you for the $10 gift card, but then they applied $10 towards your order so you get the gift card for free

same thing happened to me.  I did a preorder deal on the xboxone controller and had a $10 gc that was credited to the total at checkout.  I felt like I won the lottery when they also sent me the $10 GC in the mail! 

Thanks!   :)   I'll just have to watch out for more details and follow the online info and the website.  Would be really great if I could get even more off, but not holding my breath  lol

Last year I ordered the Nikon camera for $99 (same one in the ad this year) and didnt get the $10 giftcard so dont count on getting the GC with an online purchase

Did it advertise the free gift card on the product page when you ordered it?

I got an email today from Target for an exclusive early BF sale for Redcard holders. Not the whole ad, but the Lego City Forest Police Station was one of the items. It was on sale for $50 and I was able to use the $5 off Lego coupon in addition to the BF price and 5% off with Redcard. With free shipping my total was $46.38! Even better than BF! And one more thing off my list. :-) Edited by shoppinmama

Starting tomorrow Nov 27 : ( this was in their press section) go here for article

Wednesday Nov. 27, Target will offer 30 one-day-only special deals available exclusively through Cartwheel, Target’s new digital savings program. To access the savings, visit Cartwheel.com or download the free Cartwheel app at the Apple or Android app stores. 

Discounts include:

• 40% off Dyson DC35 Digital Slim vacuum
  • 40% off Rachael Ray 15-piece cookset
  • 42% off Ninja Master Prep Blender
  • 50% off T-Fal 20-piece nonstick cookware
  • Huge savings on top kids gift items including:
    • 60% off the Nerf Hailfire Blaster
    • 50% off a LeapPad2 Tablet
    • 50% off Monsters University Figures
    • 50% off Disney Princess Dresses
Edited by 2chia
  • Like 1

The Dr. Dre Solo Beats are 115 now if you use your Redcard. The Dyson DC35 is up for the $195 for Redcard holders too! It is in small primt when you click into the product.

I was just coming in to see if anyone was aware of this yet. It's in such small print it's very easy to miss. These were a big item on my list and was waiting to try my luck with the Walmart or Meijer selection since I missed the Best Buy $99 offer.Very happy with this total price of $115.81 w/ tax included and free shipping.  Remember to use your Target Red Card. http://www.target.com/p/beats-by-dr-dre-solo-hd-on-ear-headphones-assorted-colors/-/A-14203871#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=beats+solo+headphones

My first post on the board. Wanted to make sure others were aware of this great deal.

Edited by spartan

I also got the camera and no giftcard was attached to that purchase.

How is the camera?

I bought the Nikon cameras last year and don't remember a $10 gift card with purchase. They had the $10 when you spent $75 (or something like that), but that was in-store. I bought one in-store and one online.

What did you think of the camera?

I was just coming in to see if anyone was aware of this yet. It's in such small print it's very easy to miss. These were a big item on my list and was waiting to try my luck with the Walmart or Meijer selection since I missed the Best Buy $99 offer.Very happy with this total price of $115.81 w/ tax included and free shipping.  Remember to use your Target Red Card. http://www.target.com/p/beats-by-dr-dre-solo-hd-on-ear-headphones-assorted-colors/-/A-14203871#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=beats+solo+headphones

My first post on the board. Wanted to make sure others were aware of this great deal.

thanks for the link!  I just ordered for 109.00  (no sales tax in Delaware).  How did you know the they were available for the sale price for red card members?