Kohls.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

My initial order was split into 2 parts by Kohls - everything has shipped EXCEPT the $8.99 blankets.  Hope they show up, I ordered a ton for the kids on my list. They're the perfect size for the little ones to curl up in (and the dog - he gets one too). :D

Ok i have a question about kohls cash & returns.If you return something that qualifed me to receive knohls cash what happens?Is a percentage of the kolhs cash attached to each item?Also what if i return something i bought with kohls cash?Do i lose it?Any help would be appreciated.ty.

See this page on their site: https://cs.kohls.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/125

Have orders shipped yet? Mine hasnt......

~excuse typos. sent from KF and tired of fixing errors from this damn keyboard

I haven't got an email yet either and I ordered early Tuesday a.m. (like 1 EST). I got the Kohl's Cash immediately though. I'm not worried but I know in the past I got a pretty quick notice that at least part of my order was on its way.

My initial order was split into 2 parts by Kohls - everything has shipped EXCEPT the $8.99 blankets.  Hope they show up, I ordered a ton for the kids on my list. They're the perfect size for the little ones to curl up in (and the dog - he gets one too). :D

my order showed two parts with the blankets not showing shipped and they arrived at my house while the other half of the order and it went to the post office and wont be here till monday

I have a question.  This is my first year shopping Kohls online.  I want two Step 2 desks but they are not on sale for 50% and I thought that all by that brand were on sale.  Should I wait and see if it gets marked down later?  Or will it not be marked down at all?

I don't know if you were able to get your desks at 50% off. But the deluxe art desk is on sale for $64.99 now and with the 20% they would be $51.99 plus you would get $15 Kohls cash for each one. Hope this helps :)