Kohls.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Everything I wanted was listed as in stock and was added to my cart and paid for, but does anybody know if you ever get a Kohl's email after the order has been placed saying that the items ordered are out of stock?  I would hate to count on already getting these items crossed off my list only to find out I didn't get them later on.

Was this after the %15 off and shipping?

Yep.

Subtotal 120.xx

-15% 18.xx

Pre tax 102.xx

Free shipping

With tax 108.xx

I'm thinking if other people had that problem, maybe there was a glitch at that moment. My confirmation came through at exactly 10:30, so order got placed between 10:25-10:30 central time. What time did others with no kcash in confirmation place orders?

Anybody else think this was MUCH better than last year? I remember waiting 20 minutes just to get into the website on a screen that said "do not refresh your browser" and panicking the whole time that my stuff was going to be sold out!

LOL I totally forgot about that so I am reading last year's thread.

LOL I found my post from last year:

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 10:44 pm

2010: I loved Kohl's.

http://forums.gottad...l=1#post1784595

2011: I loved Kohl's.

http://forums.gottad...l=1#post1896916

2012: STILL NOT IN THE SITE.

2009: madness, it crashed like crazy.

My order confirmation page says:

Congratulations, you've earned $15.00 Kohl's Cash!

• Redeem* in-store or online Dec 02, 2013 through Dec 11, 2013.
  • You will receive a separate e-mail from us within 48 hours with your Kohl's Cash. Watch your inbox!

*Returns may reduce the value of Kohl's Cash and/or the refund amount. See details on Kohl's Cash.

What about items that are advertised as having a mail in rebate to get the price down to that in the ad?  Is that not an option when buying online?  

Wait, what? 

For example, this item has a rebate: Food Network 18 pc storage container set

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1399642/food-network-18-pc-storage-container-set.jsp?src=TnL5HPStwNw&siteID=TnL5HPStwNw-zGwEmOFQcYj2AfegDvA3Cw

Right now it's 24.99.  They have the rebate listed on the product page:

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.26FN18pc.pdf

My email confirmation doesn't say anything about kohls cash :(

mine didnt either...im in CST....but i just finished a chat session with a kohls rep and he said they are aware that some havent generated but rest assured if you placed your order after 10 CST you do qualify for kohls cash.  

Yep.

Subtotal 120.xx

-15% 18.xx

Pre tax 102.xx

Free shipping

With tax 108.xx

I'm thinking if other people had that problem, maybe there was a glitch at that moment. My confirmation came through at exactly 10:30, so order got placed between 10:25-10:30 central time. What time did others with no kcash in confirmation place orders?

i placed mine around 10:15 CST and had no confirmation, but i just talked to a kohls rep and they are processing them and should receive it w/i 24 hours.   As long as the order was placed after 10:00 pm CST

• Like 1

One store down. My son and his girlfriend are moving into their first apartment together and almost everything I bought was for them, plus I get $75.00 in Kohls cash for myself.

On the bad side, just checked the rebate info for the Corelle dinnerware and it says only 1 per household and I ordered 2.

Edited by Rose0426

mine didnt either...im in CST....but i just finished a chat session with a kohls rep and he said they are aware that some havent generated but rest assured if you placed your order after 10 CST you do qualify for kohls cash.  

i placed mine around 10:15 CST and had no confirmation, but i just talked to a kohls rep and they are processing them and should receive it w/i 24 hours.   As long as the order was placed after 10:00 pm CST

Woohoo! Thank goodness :)

I have a question.  This is my first year shopping Kohls online.  I want two Step 2 desks but they are not on sale for 50% and I thought that all by that brand were on sale.  Should I wait and see if it gets marked down later?  Or will it not be marked down at all?

I don't think it will get marked down. Is it an online only item? Last year I thought the same thing, budgeted for everything to be 50% off, and none of the online only items were marked down.

• Like 2

I got everything on my list for there.  I had $60 Kohls Cash to spend and I had Mistletoe, so my Kohls Cash didn't come off of either of those two amounts.  My total was $180.52 minus $60 KC minus $18.08 discount code $102.44 before taxes, awarding me $30 in Kohls Cash.  I am excited.  I am delighted as my $60 in KC was pretty much a gift and I have a $20 rebate to mail in, I got a food processor, queen flannel sheets, boots for me, 3 toys, and a video game. Oh yes, and a Rubik's cube.  For $82 after rebate!  WooHoo!

Some of the items I purchased said out of stock on my bf list on the website, but then going to the product page itself the item stated in stock. Wonder if those things are in stock or not, if not hopefully they will tell me before Friday so I at least have a chance at them in the store. Luckily I live in a fairly small town.

One store down. My son and his girlfriend are moving into their first apartment together and almost everything I bought was for them, plus I get $75.00 in Kohls cash for myself.

On the bad side, just checked the rebate info for the Corelle dinnerware and it says only 1 per household and I ordered 2.

Let someone from their household get the other rebate... maybe a little tacky, but hey better to put the rebate to good use!

I could send it to my daughter, but I need to send in a receipt and it says 1 rebate per receipt. I may have to go to the store and buy it just to get another receipt. They could have mentioned that in the ad, I would have made 2 orders.

Woo!!!  I got my Oneida flatware set! Also got my Thomas Castle track set, some pajama pants for my Dad, the Nerf Lumitron gun, Diary of a Wimpy Kid Uno, and a  snowman rug for my kitchen. Used code BLACKFRI for the 15% off and earned $30 Kohls Cash! And the best part is now I don't have to go into Kohls on Thursday night and wait in a 3 hour line! YAAAAAY!!! 

This is my first time doing Kohls online for BF.  Can you tell I'm a little excited?  

I ended up changing all but one thing on my list at the last second and still made out super well.  Easy peasy Kohl's order this year!  Also grateful that they are doing the Kohl's Cash for online purchases as well.  I don't remember them doing that a few years ago.  Thanks GottaDeal!  As always you guys ROCK!

I was waiting patiently for midnight and panicked a little when I saw on Facebook that the sale was live already. Went to Kohls.com through Gotta Deal (so Brad gets credit) and was able to get everything I wanted, 15% off, free shipping, $30 in Kohl's cash and a $12 rebate coming. Wohoo. LOVE Black Friday and GottaDeal.com

Reminder - come to GottaDeal.com and click the links to take you to the sites, rather than going straight to the site. It helps keep this site running all year.

• Like 2

Not sure if this was posted somewhere else, but saw most people using a 15% off code.  I just placed my order using 20ForU and got 20% off my order.  Black Friday prices, 20% off, free shipping and the kohls cash.  It's a start to a great day :)  Lots checked off my list!

• Like 3