Dell.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/online/DellHome400.png

Dell Home

Dell Home Home Page

Dell Home 6-Page Black Friday Ad Scan

Dell Home Black Friday Ad Item Listing

Dell Home Coupons & Discounts

This thread is for discussion of the online Black Friday sale for Dell Home.

Please post any comments, questions and information you have about this sale in this thread.

Dell will have several sets of rotating online Black Friday doorbsuter specials beginning at 6pm EST on Thanksgiving night. The second set of doorbusters will begin at midnight, the third set at 8am and the final set will begin at 2pm on Black Friday. You'll also get free shipping on nearly everything during the sale.

Last year's Dell.com thread: http://forums.gottadeal.com/topic/173328-dell-home-office-black-friday-sale-sale-started/

I was just going by what was in the printed ads. They had several sets of items starting at different times. Maybe they added more items. I'm sure we'll hear from our Dell affiliate reps this week and I can update things as needed.

• Like 1

I've had mine in my cart the whole time but it shows the price of $379 not the promotional $199 ---- I'm going nuts trying to get it to go down to the sale price 

Now it just changed that we have to wait till 1am!!!

Should I got ahead and purchase it and call tomorrow to get it adjusted to the correct price? I hate for the next time I got to
check out it then says SOLD OUT. What's your thoughts?

Edited by davephillyj

The correct price didn't show up for me until I was completing checkout (sort of like how the cash register doesn't show coupons until that point)

I wonder if they are only releasing so many per time period or something to help ease demand on their servers?

Edited by LyLMyssChaos

Well I got ALL THE WAY to the final submit button and it never would show me a reduced price. I need 3--- one for each of my teens and when it showed up $1,000 I knew that was more than we could afford. This is the only thing my kids will get this year. They need it for school mainly so they didn't need anything fancy or expensive

Well I had 2 of my  Dell computers open desperately trying to get one of these, I had no idea that when it was in my cart the price would reduce at checkout.  I tried so many different things and finally I just took a chance on Dell chat and got an agent to place the order for me.  I think it helped that I have a Dell account but I don't know.  Anyway I got one and now I am done with these online sales for this year.   I am glad some of you were able to get one the old fashioned way - by clicking 'Add to cart' lol!  That web site must have been slammed!  Maybe next year they won't advertise it in every newspaper across the country.  Even my 80 year old mother saw that ad  .

I just can't figure out what to do to get the item the first time I hit enter, because I was seriously on this item.  I don't think 2 seconds passed between the item going live BOTH times and me trying to purchase it. 

davephillyj-if it is any consolation, the agent told me it was limited to 1.  Don't know if others were successful in getting more than 1.  Last year I got the Toshiba from Office Depot and I think they have the same deal this year; it's about $50 more but it was worth it to me to get a nice laptop for under $300.  Also you might want to consider tablets for your kids.  They have all prices of those; I got a Dell Venue and it is really nice.  I think Big Lots even has a tablet and they open at 6am..  yeah, it's a smart tab with the keyboard, case and stand for $75.  

Edited by myboysnme