Kmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Kmart has a "triple doorbuster" approach to this year's Black Friday sale, and their online sale will match the in-store schedule. The first set of online doorbusters will start at 5am CST on Thursday. The second set starts at 6pm CST Thursday and the final set at 5am CST on Friday.

Last year's Kmart.com thread: http://forums.gottadeal.com/topic/173324-kmartcom-black-friday-sale-sale-started/

the shoes were online last year. there was actually another sale running on Turkey day so I was able to get 2 pairs of comfy work shoes reg 24.99(or close) for my aunt at less than the cost of 1/2 one pair. The 1st pair rang up sale price, 2nd was free and I found a 10-15% off code on here and combined with shop your way free shipping trial.

the shoes were online last year. there was actually another sale running on Turkey day so I was able to get 2 pairs of comfy work shoes reg 24.99(or close) for my aunt at less than the cost of 1/2 one pair. The 1st pair rang up sale price, 2nd was free and I found a 10-15% off code on here and combined with shop your way free shipping trial.

nice! 

the Luigi 3ds package is not listed on kmart.com yet ...will it be available online or should I plan on being at the tore at 6am?

if you cant find it online, i would plan on being at your store.. but go before then, sometimes they do hand out tickets for items like that

I bought two pairs of snow boots on the BOGO free sale, used coupon code KMARTMUST for $5 off Orders of $45+. Free shipping to my local store and had about $6.50 in rewards to use. My total for two pairs of adult snow boots after tax was $40.99