Walmart's November 22nd Sale - Only In-Store? [Update: Prices changing in-store!]

LMC502

Olney, Illinois (Southeastern part of the state) had their deals in store. Just got back with Disney Infinity for $37. There weren't any on the shelf, but I asked and they had two in the back!My store doesn't have the right Nerf Rebelle gun though.

I found the Nerf Rebelle gun in the front of my store, where the Halloween Costumes were a few weeks ago.  It might be worth looking if you can't find any in your toy dept.

I found the Nerf Rebelle gun in the front of my store, where the Halloween Costumes were a few weeks ago.  It might be worth looking if you can't find any in your toy dept.

Great! Thanks! I'll check it out tomorrow. I've got to go back for a couple things.

Woohoo! Just got back. I have a ton of walmart stores around me and went to three.

Layton, UT: They pulled all of the Skylanders swap force and Disney Infinity starter packs from the shelves. I asked and they said they're not allowed to sell them until 8 a.m. tomorrow.

Riverdale, UT: They have a TON of Swap Force sets for all systems. They had the sale signs and they're ringing correctly. They said they were limiting it to one per person for tonight. They only had a couple of the Infinity sets left, and not the xbox 360 I was looking for. They scanned the shelf and said the Wall Ave. store had them. I bought the Swap Force for the xbox 360 at this store and they didn't even flinch at my $10 coupon! Yippee! $27!!

Ogden, UT: They had one set out for each system. The sale signs were up and it did ring correctly. I bought the Infinity for Xbox here.

Thank you so much for all the info, everyone! :-)

Prices were live at my Walmart in Arizona too. Skylanders and Disney Infinity were both already sold out of what had been on the shelves. The guy in electronics refused to put out the ones in the back bc he said he didn't think it was fair to the people that show up tomorrow for the real sale. The pink girls crossbow was also sold out.

Edited by chelleb1219
  • Like 1

I just went to my Walmart to see if anything was on sell yet.  Yes, it was. 

LeapFrog2s were sold out already.

Other various games were hit and miss, but they were all marked.

I stopped a clerk and said "I know your sale starts tomorrow, but everything is marked already and a lot of it is sold out.  Will you restock."

She said, "I know.  Our stockers come in at 10:00.  We hope there is more, but we don't know."

The online sale is up, but I don't see any of the in-store deals available online. That's a bad sign for their actual Black Friday sale. Like last year, the vast majority of items likely won't be online which would be disappointing.
  • Like 1

Incase anyone is worried about being able to get the Swapforce at WM, Target.com  has it for $37 right now!  I had trouble with the regular site, but was able to get my order in on the mobile site.  Hope it doesn't get cancelled!!  It is showing in my order history but I didn't get a confirmation email... a little nervous about that.

Hope you can all get your goodies!! :)

Edited by AudreyNicole

Okay, I'm confused.  Is the 2 page ad the only items on sale?  Or is there more? and can someone confirm or deny if xbox one call of duty ghosts is on sale for $50?  Or is it just battlefield?

Edited by cab0ad

I picked up Infinity for the PS3 last night. I was hoping to find it for the wii, but the associate said there weren't anymore in the back. Of course, after checking the website, it says they are in stock at my Walmart. I wonder if they were just holding on to them until this morning like the previous poster mentioned. Oh well.

I also purchased the Simon & Scrabble Flash games for $3 each.

My niece is at the Herkimer, NY store right now and has picked up Skylanders for Xbox and Wii for her son and mine!!!!  Thanks GottaDeal!

I'll be getting up early tomorrow to hopefully get a Connect Four and Doggie Doo game before work.

Just a quick hello from a fellow Herkimer Walmart shopper! I am itching to get over and see what deals are going on over but have to wait until later. 

I was able to get the skylanders last night from the actual walmart store but I see they are doing an awful lot of back peddling now saying there are 2 different events one for online and one in the store and those prices will vary from the store to the online price. Guess their pre-black Friday event is in store only. It does suck, especially since they advertised it online and in store.