Walmart's November 22nd Sale - Only In-Store? [Update: Prices changing in-store!]

LMC502

I have tried to find the answer to this in multiple places but couldn't find it (the ad doesn't even say it), so forgive me if it's somewhere else.  But is tomorrow's Pre-Black Friday November 22nd sale in-store only, or will they have those prices online, also?

• Like 1

The sale is live now!  We were notified this morning that the sale would start at 2:30 today instead of 8am tomorrow.  It looks like there is a lot more in the online sale than the in-store sale.  The in-store sale is PS4 and XBOX One video games and Skylanders and Infinity sets in electronics and one tv.  I'm not sure about toys though since I don't work in that department.

Edited by krispier

The sale is live now!  We were notified this morning that the sale would start at 2:30 today instead of 8am tomorrow.  It looks like there is a lot more in the online sale than the in-store sale.  The in-store sale is PS4 and XBOX One video games and Skylanders and Infinity sets in electronics and one tv.  I'm not sure about toys though since I don't work in that department.

Can anyone else confirm?  Is this all stores?

• Like 1

I called my local supercenter and they had no clue!.....Amazon will also have skylanders swap force as a lightning deal at 6:10 tomorrow morning....if I don't get it then....I will be making an early morning visit before work to walmart! crossing my fingers I get this...

My hubby is at our local Walmart in Lawton, OK and he has the Disney Infinity Starter set for $37.00. He said they have tags on all the special mark down items with the price. He saw the Infinity set, board games, Lalaloopsy doll.

He also saw the Skylanders. It would be worth the trip to Walmart now if you need these.

i would hate it for those folks who wait now till the morning to go into stores to get these deals to find them all already gone because of it starting early

I was thinking the same thing! I don't need any of the things, but I would be highly upset if I go at 8:00am and everything is gone!

I just picked up both Skylanders and Infinity for $37 each. At our Walmart they were marked as $75 but scanned as $37. Glad I was already in there tonight! I would have been upset if they were already gone by morning ! However, no one seemed to know....I was the only person looking at video games.

Edited by jaymacfla
duplicate post

Yeah! I got what I needed...but just a heads up...in the toy department, an employee noticed that I was getting 5 of the dolls and asked if they were ringing up at a different price...I did not want to tell her, but I did and she pulled the rest of the dolls and was calling a manager as I was walking away...got to self check out and felt like a thief as I was walking out the door!...OMG what a high!

• Like 3

ALL 5  TALLAHASSEE, FL stores removed the LeapPad 2 items from the shelves days ago, claim they ran out....yeah right, my guess is they did not want to honor the pre-sale on Friday, so people would have to pay their black friday sale prices, which is $20. more than Toysrus black friday prices.

The games for $37 are Disney Infinity Starter pack and Skylanders Swap force started pack...

Other games are listed for $49: (These are for XBOX ONE and PS4)

NBA2K14

FIFA 14

Battlefield 4

Madden25

Assasin Creed (print is too small to read)

http://weeklyad.walmart.com/Walmart/BrowseByPage?promotioncode=LA_Walmart-131119PV&promotionid=0&promotionviewmode=2&pagenumber=1&storeid=2494877

tried posting the URL...not sure if it will work though...

Edited by chelamarc