Amazon to release deals every 10 minutes - list of some items inside

Brad

Amazon to Release Deals Every 10 Minutes During Black Friday Week

Black Friday deals offered earlier than ever before - starting Sunday, November 24

Eight days filled with thousands of deep Black Friday discounts

Offering more Lightning Deals including a 32” LED TV for $98 and 50% off the Amazon Exclusive LeapPad2 - Doc McStuffin’s Bundle

SEATTLE – Nov. 21, 2013 (NASDAQ: AMZN) – Today, Amazon.com announced Black Friday deals will start a day earlier this year, beginning on Sunday, November 24, with new daily deals - as often as every ten minutes.Customers can also enjoy free shipping on millions of eligible items including leading electronics and some of the most anticipated toys, or unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 15 million items with Amazon Prime.

"We are heading into the busiest and most fun time of the year for Amazon, with an astonishing number of deals for customers,” said Craig Berman, Vice President, Amazon Global Communications, “Beginning this Sunday, customers can expect to find a new deal every 10 minutes, including electronics, toys, books, movies, tools and much more – and all these deals can be scooped up from the comfort of home or while on the go through our mobile shopping app."

Following are examples of some of the amazing deals that will be available at various times starting Sunday, November 24 through Black Friday weekend (www.amazon.com/blackfriday):

Electronics:

·         VIZIO E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99

·         Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98

·         Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229

·         Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688

·         Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999

·         Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99

·         Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99

·         Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99

·         Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99

·         Save $80 on a waterproof action camera

·         Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400

·         Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500

·         Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera

·         Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99

·         HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)

Toys:

·         50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffin’s Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)

·         50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)

·         Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys

·         50% off select VTech toys

Video Games:

·         Save up to 90% on select titles in the Amazon Appstore

·         Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider, $189.99

·         PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins, $199

·         $34 for popular games like Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins

·         Call of Duty Ghosts, $39.96

·         $25 for popular games like FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA

·         Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Books and Movies:

·         Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died

·         25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each

·         Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat

·         Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows  

Kitchen:

·         Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99

·         Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99

·         Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99

Tools:

·         Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch

·         $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools

DIY:

·         Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine

·         Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20

Pets:

·         ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19

·         45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder

Music:

·         Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White

·         MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake

·         Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99

·         First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99

Baby:

·         Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set

·         Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor

·         Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags

·         Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier

Fashion and Apparel:

·         Up to 60% off jackets & coats

·         Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece

·         Up to 60% off pajamas & robes

·         25% off boots, slippers & more

All prices available at select times and while supplies last.

Black Friday Countdown Deals THIS WEEK

Continue to check Amazon’s early Black Friday deals event for more countdown deals this week including the LG 50-inch HDTV for $448, great deals on toys and popular video games under $50.

Save up to 90% on select titles in the Amazon Appstore

Throughout the holiday season, the Amazon Appstore will have hundreds of titles that are either free, as part of the Amazon Free App of the Day program, or available between 50% - 90% off. The deals will include popular titles like Super Why!, Where’s My Mickey, Monopoly, Angry Birds Star Wars II, NBA2K14, Wheel of Fortune and OfficeSuite Pro, among others.  Starting on Black Friday and running through Cyber Monday, the Amazon Appstore will feature discounts on OfficeSuite Pro from $14.99 to $.99 and Wheel of Fortune from $2.99 to $.99 including a holiday update that is only available to Android customers via the Amazon Appstore for a limited time. Customers can find all the latest deals in the Amazon Appstore by visiting www.amazon.com/appstore.

Thanksgiving Becomes Mobile Shopping Holiday

Pass the turkey and the mobile phone, Thanksgiving Day has become one of the biggest mobile shopping days on Amazon. People love shopping on a mobile device so much, millions of Amazon customers shop exclusively on a mobile device all year. The free Amazon mobile shopping app offers customers an on-the-go shopping solution, now with opt-in push notifications, making it easy for customers to keep up with the latest deals, allowing customers to go from “I want that” to “I bought that” in under 30 seconds.

Find Toy and Electronic Gift Ideas
Shoppers can visit Amazon’s curated and easy to navigate toy and electronics gift lists to discover some of the hottest items of the season. For more details visit www.amazon.com/holidaytoylist and www.amazon.com/electronicsgiftlist.

• Like 2

I' m so excited!! I did most of my Christmas shopping on Amazon last year and got the same deals if not better deals than what was in the stores on Black Friday! So far this year I've done probably 90% of my xmas shopping on there and it's not even BF week yet. I use the mobile app.  I will have my phone fully charged, ipod fully charged for back-up, laptop open for even more back-up, and I'm ready to go! This is the sale I've been waiting for the most.  :trampolin 

• Like 3

I"ve never done the Black Friday deals at Amazon, though I'm a huge Amazon shopper. So I've got my eye on the GTV for PS3. Does all this mean it is every 10 minutes every day until BF, and what are some tips for catching the item I want to get? Is there something to subscribe to? And is this a batch email or an every t 10 minute email?

thanks!

Edited by mistyinca
  • Like 1

I"ve never done the Black Friday deals at Amazon, though I'm a huge Amazon shopper. So I've got my eye on the GTV for PS3. Does all this mean it is every 10 minutes every day until BF, and what are some tips for catching the item I want to get? Is there something to subscribe to? And is this a batch email or an every t 10 minute email?

thanks!

no emails or anything, you just look at the page daily see what day time it is listed for and then be there BEFORE it starts, things sell out within seconds at this time of year.

you just have to sit on the deals page and wait for the timer to reach zero, add to cart will appear click it and check out within 15 minutes

• Like 2

Just wake up early each day - they post a list of the deals for the day, and the time they will go off.  Then schedule your day around the item you REALLY want.  It's easier for East Coast people - you're already up by the time a lot of the deals go off in the Pacific Time Zone!

Just a few tips:

1. If you're out and about, get the Amazon deals app.

2. If there is something you DESPERATELY want, my husband and I would log in from two different computers and when the timer ticked down, clicked add to cart ASAP and we'd see who would get it.

You need a very very fast trigger finger, you can't be wishy washy, hit add to cart ASAP.   You have 15 mins to decide if you want it and check out.

• Like 2

Funai is crap. If you buy a Magnavox product it's by Funai and it's customer service is crap. You can't understand them if you do get through to a live person. I stick with Samsung and Lg. The tv store here in town says they are the 2 best. And I buy from amazon and get a 3 year square trade waranty. My 700 tv waranty through square trade was only 50.00 with coupon on here and it's total coverage. Breaking and everything. 

ok If I'm using my KINDLE do I still need to search for an amazon app or what is best way to find/get sale items? I mean I got phone, but may not have it with me EVERY 10 minutes.  These type of sales stress me out. :lolrun:  I want that 1st generation, 8.9 kindle HD and don't wanna go for it BF and not score it...

Oh no!  I just received 2 of the LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffin’s Bundle (Amazon Exclusive) in my mail today. 

I ordered them two days ago.  Now I see on this list that Amazon will have the following sale:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffin’s Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)

What should I do?  Please I need advice.  Do you think they will adjust the price for me?  How would I get ahold of them to even ask.

Oh no!  I just received 2 of the LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffin’s Bundle (Amazon Exclusive) in my mail today. 

I ordered them two days ago.  Now I see on this list that Amazon will have the following sale:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffin’s Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)

What should I do?  Please I need advice.  Do you think they will adjust the price for me?  How would I get ahold of them to even ask.

You can open a chat window with them and talk to them about it.  The only chance you stand of them adjusting the price is when the 50% off price is active.  They certainly won't do it beforehand or after the sale ends.  Still your chances of a price adjustment are slim.  If I were you, I'd hang on to them until the 50% offer comes up and rebuy them and return the ones you bought at the higher price.  All you are out is return shipping.  And by hanging onto them, you are assured that you have them just in case you aren't able to get 2 at 50% off.  They limit lightning deals to 1 per person so if you need 2 of an item, then make sure you are logged in twice.  Meaning, if we need 2 of something then my husband is logged into his account and I'm on mine.  We both hit add to cart as soon as it goes live and then we are each able to get 1. 

• Like 1

Seiki vs Funai for a $98 32" TV?  Don't know anything about either of them.

No word on what will get released when though, eh?  Getting that would mean no going out on Thanksgiving Day.

Have had a Seiki 46 inch for 1 year. So far, so good. Great picture. Sound not too great but I use surround sound system. I'll be getting the 32" for daughter's bedroom. Hopefully!