Samsung.com Started Their Black Friday Deals!

9dealfinder9

A couple of days ago I got an email from Samsung telling me about their Best Black Friday Ever Program. I signed up for it, and created some sort of wish list. Well - I just went back to the site, and now I can actually place a preorder for the what was in my wish list, at the Black Friday price!!

They're saying that the order will actually get placed on Sunday - but once I placed my preorder, it's telling me that I've got the product, and don't have to do anything else!!

So, that means that I'm getting a UN55F6300 for $899.99, with free shipping!! Looks like most of their TVs have deals, and so do tablets and a few PCs.

You can create the wish list at http://www.samsung.com/us/blackfriday

Not sure how long these deals will last - but I'm glad I got mine!!!

Black Friday Reserve Program Terms: Participation in the Black Friday Reserve Program requires registering for an account atSamsung.com/us/blackfriday. Smartphones not included. Home appliances not available for purchase through Samsung.com. Order quantities limited to two (2) units per product per email and/or shipping address. Items placed in your Black Friday Wish List and/or cart are subject to available inventory and may not be available for online order or purchase in-store. Preorders may be canceled no later than November 23, 2013 by calling 1-855-726-8721 between 9 AM EST and 9 PM EST. Pre-orders placed between 9 PM EST and 11:59 PM EST on November 23, may not be canceled. Samsung not responsible for lost or mishandled orders, either by Samsung’s Merchant of Record (the company that processes orders placed through the Samsung.com website) or the carriers delivering the order. Delivery for televisions 50” and larger requires an appointment, which will be up to the schedule of the carrier and the individual receiving the order