Kohls Cash

NemoMom07

Do you have to use your Kohls charge to get the Kohl's cash? I couldn't tell by the ad. Usually you do and I couldn't remember if I did last year or not.

Nope, I don't have a Kohl's card and I always get the cash if I earn it.

If you return the items and it drops below the minimum for cash, they'll cancel the cash or ask if you want to be refunded less the amount of the cash.

(second trick I learned to kinda get around the expiration date on the cash that I did by accident... buy something with the cash, return it - they give you the Kohl's cash back on a gift card.  *whistle*)

I learned to kinda get around the expiration date on the cash that I did by accident... buy something with the cash, return it - they give you the Kohl's cash back on a gift card.  *whistle*

My wife once tried to use expired K-cash and they simply reprinted it so it had new valid dates, then applied it to her purchase. Maybe because she has their VIP card, I'm not sure. I know she didn't twist anyone's arm, that's not her style.

Went to use my Kohl's cash in store tonight. Spent $5.38 more than the amount of my Kohl's cash. The clerk announced that I was the Dream Receipt winner for the day. She refunded my $5.38 and then told me she didn't think that was good enough to proclaim a win, so she also gave me a $50 gift card!
  • Like 4

Went to use my Kohl's cash in store tonight. Spent $5.38 more than the amount of my Kohl's cash. The clerk announced that I was the Dream Receipt winner for the day. She refunded my $5.38 and then told me she didn't think that was good enough to proclaim a win, so she also gave me a $50 gift card!

Congrats on being the Dream Receipt winner!

• Like 1