Partial DVD & Blu-Ray Movies Calendar is Up!

magickallight

I noticed this yesterday while browsing Amazon and thought it was odd that the deals stopped on Tuesday, and this morning it is the same way... could be a hint that something big is coming Wednesday?!?

It states: Avoid the lines this year and shop from the comfort of your couch--you'll still get the best deals. Check back daily--deals are updated throughout the week.

Limited-time offers; subject to change.

Anyway - here is the link to the DVD & Blu-Ray Movies Calendar (there are already times on deals for today and tomorrow)... LINK

Have fun. :)

• Like 2

Word of warning on the Goodfellas Blu-Ray. The movie disc is the exact same master as the 2006 Blu-Ray; it's decent enough, but for a premium-priced two disc set, they really should have done a re-master (most of the other WB 2-disc book sets have had them).

In other words, I'd put my max price at about $9 for that set.

I'm really hoping that they put up an actual movie calendar for the entire week instead of this "today and the next two days" thing that they have going. 

I agree.  The list from the previous years also reflected prices.  We don't know prices until the day of the deals.  I am not seeing many dvd's that I am interested in this year.  I normally find too many!

I agree.  The list from the previous years also reflected prices.  We don't know prices until the day of the deals.  I am not seeing many dvd's that I am interested in this year.  I normally find too many!

And me...although this could be a blessing in disguise I have way too many blurays as it is.