New Kmart Holiday Commercial ~~ OMGOSH!

hillbillyswife

It is hard not to laugh....but I really wish it wasn't on stations like ABC Family....kids mimic any and everything.  (Imagining mortified parents at the Christmas Eve Mass or at prim and proper Aunt Mary's house for Christmas dinner as little Johnny does his best imitation...... :no: )

Adult humor needs to be confined to adults.

(Imagining all those husbands  in the bedroom on Christmas night with those their new joe boxer's..... :trampolin  .......  oh boy!  All those poor women!! :runaway: )

• Like 4

I finally had to take a look this morning too. I hadn't seen it because I don't watch much TV. My ds12 and dd15 both watched it with me. They thought it was hilarious. It made me smile but it wasn't the funniest thing ever. I still think their "Ship My Pants" commercial was much better!

• Like 1

It is hard not to laugh....but I really wish it wasn't on stations like ABC Family....kids mimic any and everything. (Imagining mortified parents at the Christmas Eve Mass or at prim and proper Aunt Mary's house for Christmas dinner as little Johnny does his best imitation...... :no: )

Adult humor needs to be confined to adults.

(Imagining all those husbands in the bedroom on Christmas night with those their new joe boxer's..... :trampolin ....... oh boy! All those poor women!! :runaway: )

Ugh. There's always one. Your "concerns" are MEANINGLESS PIFFLE.