Stinky People on Black Friday :)

Mugglemom

So, this might come across the wrong way, but my mom and I were talking about last year and she reminded me of a big complaint I had last year, the smell!

I think it's a combination of people being awake for 24 + hours without a shower, and the fact that most people have just consumed a large amount of food and haven't had a chance to visit the restroom. Add that to the hot stores and the overload of people, and we have a problem.

So, should we start a pre-game thread about showering and taking care of your bathroom business before heading out, lol? Maybe I will pack Febreeze in my purse this year?

• Like 1

Why do you assume that it is necessary to bathe before a Black Friday romp?  Perhaps it is all in the plan! 

If you don't bathe, you are stinky to others.  This may give you an edge while in the crowds as it distracts others and may even get you a little space when you reach for your merchandise!

• Like 1

Brad there is a product out called poopourrri (sp?) you need a version that sense when one crop dusts and makes it go through this layer of mist so that the released air biscuit is pleasant to all around. :)

Make that and we will see you on TV as a pitch man lol

• Like 1

I'm going to guess that was a bit of sarcasm regarding the sprayers. On a serious note I know I am sensitive to scents at times and have gotten some bad headaches from too much perfume. It's not life threatening for me but for many it is. One thoughtless move could ruin things for a long time to come.

That's also why you see dishes of coffee beans at the counters, so you can clear your senses. Works pretty good.

• Like 1

I have been in this situation also. Your standing there with your hand on a product and so are others. I've done the secret self sniff to make sure it wasn't me. My RN sister told me to breathe through my mouth but I can't do that for hours on end!

I thought about that too but what if the smell is so bad that I can now taste it in my mouth. Excuse me while I go vomit :yuck:

• Like 2

I have been in this situation also. Your standing there with your hand on a product and so are others. I've done the secret self sniff to make sure it wasn't me. My RN sister told me to breathe through my mouth but I can't do that for hours on end!

That's how you get the sick germs from all the people that have the flu or TB or whatever else they want to spread around- no nasal hairs to filter!  At least the "stank" will only be with you for a minute or 2 -  I don't want these peoples aliments also....  lol

• Like 1