Helpers needed for Black Friday week (Tuesday night to Friday morning)

Brad

As those of you who've been around for past years know, the week of Black Friday we have a listing of all the Black Friday ad items that can be ordered online at the Black Friday ad prices at any given point in time.

Of course those listings don't update themselves (believe me, we've tried, but it's not reliable enough), so we always use a small army of forum members who will have free time during the week to update these items and help everyone out.

So this is a call for those helpers. If you are selected to help, you'll be assigned one or more stores that we have a Black Friday ad for and it will be your responsibility to check each item we have linked on the site and check a box if that item is in stock and available online at the sale price (or less).

Not much experience needed - you need to know how to click a link to a product, verify the price and availability, and check or uncheck a box for that item, and then repeat for the entire ad for whatever store(s) you are assigned.

You should be available to help the majority of the time from Tuesday night through Friday morning, depending on your store(s). If you can help most but not all of those days, let me know and we can match you up with someone else to tag team those store(s).

These are volunteer spots, but anyone who helps out will get something for their help, likely a gift card. You'll also be helping out the huge number of shoppers who will visit the site that week.

So if you are interested, please send me a PM and let me know your general availability for those days and I'll let you know if you've been chosen to help out and give you instructions and your assigned stores.

And for those of you who can't help with this task but still want to help us, PLEASE spread the word about the Black Friday site to everyone you know - in person, on your Facebook page, Twitter account, other forums and web sites. Contact your local newspaper and TV stations - whatever you can do to help would be greatly appreciated! We don't ask for much, but we'd really love your help to get the word out.