how early to line up ? daughter wants chi flat iron

stephdig

I plan to go to walmart for sale at 6pm...and also go to Target for 8pm sale. Im wondering how early I need to be at Target for this flat iron ? I hate the fact our Target is a complete nightmare on blackfriday. its is the worst store to go into around here by far.

Any idea if the chi flat iron will be online for that price ?

Do you live near a beauty supply type store like a Sally's or something of the sort?  I'm only asking because if your daughter wants a really good flat iron, I have a recommendation that is 20 times better than the Chi and it's quite a bit cheaper.  It's a Plugged In straightener.  You can click on that and check it out.  I have the same exact one.  It gets hot very quickly, straightens my hair well, and has lasted FOREVER.  I've had it for almost 5 years and it's still going strong.  I've also dropped it more times than I can count and it has never affected it.  My hair guy uses a Plugged In and said it's the only type he'll ever use because they are so reliable.

I totally understand if your daughter has her heart set on a Chi (I was at that stage) but I thought I'd give you another alternative in case you were open to that.  I've never seen a Chi last over two years.  For that much money, I expect a lot more than 2 years of life!  :-P

• Like 2

Petsmart had some great deals!! Lol

We got the huge tubs of tidy cat cat litter for $2.50 a piece! Regularly $15

I think I'd line up for that again.

Ps. We have 6 cats lol

Really?! Now that changes everything lol I have a lot of cats also im a foster mom for the kitties

I plan to go to walmart for sale at 6pm...and also go to Target for 8pm sale. Im wondering how early I need to be at Target for this flat iron ? I hate the fact our Target is a complete nightmare on blackfriday. its is the worst store to go into around here by far.

Any idea if the chi flat iron will be online for that price ?

See if Walmart carries it. Take the target ad with you and price-match it during the hours stated in the ad.

I am not sure I would line up for that Chi deal.  You can regularly order them from Kohls for $70.  They put them on sale for $99 and then just use one of the 30% off codes that are circulating.  I just ordered my mom a pretty purple one last weekend with a bonus heat resistant clutch included. 

• Like 2

Do you live near a beauty supply type store like a Sally's or something of the sort?  I'm only asking because if your daughter wants a really good flat iron, I have a recommendation that is 20 times better than the Chi and it's quite a bit cheaper.  It's a Plugged In straightener.  You can click on that and check it out.  I have the same exact one.  It gets hot very quickly, straightens my hair well, and has lasted FOREVER.  I've had it for almost 5 years and it's still going strong.  I've also dropped it more times than I can count and it has never affected it.  My hair guy uses a Plugged In and said it's the only type he'll ever use because they are so reliable.

I totally understand if your daughter has her heart set on a Chi (I was at that stage) but I thought I'd give you another alternative in case you were open to that.  I've never seen a Chi last over two years.  For that much money, I expect a lot more than 2 years of life!  :-P

I just looked at the ad and its on sale for $24.99.  I was on my way to Ulta last year to get a new flat iron when I stopped in TJMaxx for some socks.  The same exact one that I was going to pay retail for was at TJMaxx.  I will definitely try this brand next time.  None of my flat irons have ever lasted past 2 years no matter the price so I stopped spending the money!