Winter is coming. A war is brewing. What side will you choose?

DaFees

Forgive me for not posting this sooner, but I only just got around to watching it. Also forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but I think given the topic/subject matter it fits here just about as well as anything else. If you understand the reference made by the topic title then you are already aware of what I am talking about. If you don't understand then, please, continue on.

While the day of Black Friday draws near and more ads see the light of day, won't you put aside all the ads and enjoy a quick laugh? Go here, http://cart.mn/consolewars , watch that as much as you want and then feel free to share your laughs here with everyone else.

Sorry for the vagueness, but simply put I have a TV show for all of you to enjoy and if you can handle the comedy portrayed on Comedy Central network then, please, enjoy the show. I'm just not saying too much as I don't want too much spoiled for you. It is funnier when you don't know as much, :)

On a serious note, though, mods, if this truly doesn't belong here, that's fine, feel free to move. I just figured based on the subject matter of said show it fits here quite well.

• Like 1

It amazes me at times how fast they can get a topic into a show. It's seem like they can put out a completely new show in a week or two.

You should check out their special "6 days to air." Essentially they create a new episode for each week in only 6 days. Basically when one episode ends they instantly begin work on the next one. This is part of how they can be so topical and relevant within the show. In fact, a couple weeks ago this way of doing things finally came back to bite them for the first time ever when their studio suffered a power outage and they couldn't meet their deadline for the next episode.

OH and to everyone asking the conclusion will air LIVE this Wednesday night on Comedy Central and then should be available on their website with in 24 hours. I'll post a link to the conclusion when it becomes available!

• Like 1

You should check out their special "6 days to air." Essentially they create a new episode for each week in only 6 days. Basically when one episode ends they instantly begin work on the next one. This is part of how they can be so topical and relevant within the show. In fact, a couple weeks ago this way of doing things finally came back to bite them for the first time ever when their studio suffered a power outage and they couldn't meet their deadline for the next episode.

OH and to everyone asking the conclusion will air LIVE this Wednesday night on Comedy Central and then should be available on their website with in 24 hours. I'll post a link to the conclusion when it becomes available!

Yep! Doing an episode in six days probably drives their network mad, but it keeps the content super fresh.  Love it.

(my favorite episode all time is probably the World of Warcraft one though. It cracks me up each time, and as I was watching the episode on southparkstudios ads for hot pockets kept coming up and I was laughing.)

• Like 1

That's awesome I will check it out. I can't see doing the next week one that week I would stay a week ahead just in case you're power goes out lol.

Yep! Doing an episode in six days probably drives their network mad, but it keeps the content super fresh.  Love it.

(my favorite episode all time is probably the World of Warcraft one though. It cracks me up each time, and as I was watching the episode on southparkstudios ads for hot pockets kept coming up and I was laughing.)

My son actually ended up like Eric Cartman in that episode! It took him 2 years and 175 lbs to recover from the World of Warcraft. You can actually see his transformation from WOW (addicted) player to U. S. Marine in the pictures I have posted online. BTW, he still loves Hot Pockets!

I thought it was half of a story! Can't wait!

For those who did not watch it live, here is the exciting "conclusion" of South Park! Be careful of the not kid-friendly/safe for work episode title. Oh and mods if the link I'm providing is a problem (since it contains the episodes title) feel free to fix it but please don't delete it. Enjoy!, http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s17e08-a-song-of-ass-and-fire

Hmm, it says I can't watch it until dec 13. Did I click the wrong episode?

Not exactly... You tried to watch the first episode, which roughly 24 hours after it aired it was available on their website, but I guess it can only exist on their website for a brief period of time before it has to be pulled. I think the reason for this is the fact that you can purchase South Park on iTunes. See I think the studio gives you a couple days to catch the latest episode before it shows up on iTunes but then when it does show up on iTunes the studio has to remove it from their website for a while, because if they didn't why then would anyone pay for the episodes on iTunes?

I suppose with that in mind then everyone who hasn't seen the latest episode should do so before it is too late.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...