Portable Cell Charger

jgm8

I carry one with me all the time. I've used a few different brands, but NewTrent is my favorite. I can use it to charge my phone, my tablet, my camera, etc.

There are a lot out there that are cheaper than NewTrent. I've never used the really cheap ones so I can't speak to how powerful they are.

I have not noticed one in any of the ads yet, but I wasn't really looking for one so I could've overlooked.

• Like 1

I picked up a PowerGen Mobile Juice Pack 12000 (mAh) for myself from Amazon early this year. Bout the size of a deck of cards, can charge 3 devices at once, will recharge my iPhone 5 at least 3 or 4 times from just about dead. Also comes with a BRIGHT 1-LED flashlight built in. They have different sizes, power-wise, and price varies with the mAh rating. For me, it's been the best $50 I've spent in a long time.

Some of their smaller mAh rated ones might fit in your budget, Peppermint. I haven't looked recently, though.

I just got the Jackery Bar 5600mah from amazon. It was 29.95. Just got it today, so I can't say how well it works. But it had really good reviews.

I have the same one - works well and, although you can only charge one device at a time, you can charge multiple devices one after another. Just used it to run my rechargeable camera as well.

I just got the Jackery Bar 5600mah from amazon. It was 29.95. Just got it today, so I can't say how well it works. But it had really good reviews.

I got this SAME one 2 weeks ago, It has a flash light, only 1 charger, but has GREAT reviews. Ive used it about 10 times, charges pretty fast, but I can give you a time. It's orange so I can find it in my purse! . I know there are ones out there that are 10,000 and 12 mah but I was trying to stay below a price point. I'm happy so far :trampolin

Kmart will have one for $7.49 Thursday or friday.

I saw other stores that will have them for $9.99.

Things Remembered will have one that comes with a free engraving, if you want.

The one from Things Remembered features a mobile phone charger,Flashlight,Alarm Siren,FM radio,and is wind up.It is a $30 value for $7.99.This is available friday only.They open at midnight.

Have this Sendy one that I got from Amazon (it's $24.99 now but was some kind of special deal when I bought it) but it's great. Comes with several different interchangable tips so you can use it for phones, ipods, etc. Comes in a little black carry pouch to keep it all together. Use it all the time. Also has an led flashlight on it.

http://www.amazon.com/Sendy-Capacity-Portable-External-Flashlight/dp/B00CLDD4PC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385490436&sr=8-1&keywords=sendy