Coach outlet sales?

Ptagirl

Does anyone have any idea what kind of sales the coach outlet stores have? I was thinking about getting my daughter a small cross body bag or wallet but don't want to spend a lot.

I just ordered from them today check the clearance handbag section they had some starting at aroung 50.00

I went there on BF last yesterday. I also have an account at coachfactory.com and have found that their BF sale is no better than other sales they have in the store on a normal day!

I agree; coach factory.com has been having tons of sales lately that would be a better deal. Usually when they do the 50% they use the regular price so you're not saving what you think you are bc any other time it would be a reduction on the already reduced price.

How can you get invited to the coachfactory site.  I have entered my info a few times but never seem to get an invite.

I kept trying to register too and never got invited. Finally someone from Gottadeal sent me an invite and I got in like a week later! If you PM me your email address I will send you an invite. You have to use an email address that you've never tried to register with before though. If you use the same email address you have previously registered with then it says you've already been added and won't let me send an invite.