Early Access Sale for Silver Rewards Zone?

lvkvtv

Has anyone heard if Best Buy will be having the  Black Friday early access sale online for Siver Rewards Members as they have in the past? (or Elite/Elite Plus) as they now call it?  I do not seem to be getting a lot of the emails others are referring to and we are Elite Plus Rewards members. Thanks

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/Black-Friday/pcmcat225600050002.c?id=pcmcat225600050002

BLUE SUNDAY EARLY DOORBUSTERS
NOVEMBER 24 – 8AM - 10AM
Early access to Doorbuster deals you won't see on Black Friday. Join us online and in store starting at 8 a.m.
BLACK FRIDAY EARLY ACCESS
NOVEMBER 25
Elite and Elite Plus members exclusive: Avoid the crowd with early access to Black Friday deals online at BestBuy.com.
PRIVATE SHOPPING EVENT
DECEMBER 8 – 8PM - 10PM
My Best Buy members enjoy a night of shopping with 2X points on purchases storewide, member-only deals, sweepstakes, prizes and more.
Concierge-level services. We will begin testing concierge-level service in select stores this holiday season. Upon showing your My Best Buy Elite or Elite Plus membership card to the greeter, you will be met by our store leader who will personally help you experience the world's ultimate consumer electronics showroom.

• Like 1

Here is another version of the actual letter being circulated:

MY ELITE EVENING
NOVEMBER 17 – 8:30PM - 10PM
Experience a one-night, one-of-a-kind shopping event made exclusively for Elite and Elite Plus members. Enjoy hot product offers and 3X points on these brands: Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, Sony, LG and Beats by Dre.
List of Stores participating for November 17th event.
Dear Best Buy Customer,

I promised you regular updates on the continuing improvements of My Best Buy™ to ensure you hear about the new ways we are reinventing Reward Zone®. As we approach this exciting holiday season, I hope you will take advantage of this month's events:
On the evening of November 17, our Elite and Elite Plus members will be invited into select stores to shop incredible deals on popular brands including Apple, Samsung, Sony, Beats by Dr. Dre, Microsoft and LG throughout the store. You will get triple points on those same brands.
On November 24, we will release six doorbuster deals to My Best Buy members at our Blue Sunday event, celebrating the kickoff of Thanksgiving week.
On November 25, Elite and Elite Plus members will be able to purchase a huge selection of Black Friday deals in advance at BestBuy.com.
I also want to share the news about two more benefits that are available exclusively for our Elite and Elite Plus members:
Early access for new releases. We recently provided the ability to pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy S 4 in an exclusive cool Blue Arctic color, 48 hours before everyone else. This is just the first in a series of early access to new releases that will be available for our best customers.
Concierge-level services. We will begin testing concierge-level service in select stores this holiday season. Upon showing your My Best Buy Elite or Elite Plus membership card to the greeter, you will be met by our store leader who will personally help you experience the world's ultimate consumer electronics showroom.
Maximize your rewards by downloading the Best Buy Mobile App and receive points for checking in when visiting a Best Buy store. Also, don't forget to sign in to BestBuy.com when shopping online to receive points on your purchases.
Finally, I want to remind you that the fastest way to attain Elite and Elite Plus status is through the My Best Buy MasterCard. Every purchase on your card, whether at Best Buy or anywhere else, qualifies toward Elite and Elite Plus status while also earning you up to 6% back in rewards with our already low prices. Of course, these are just some of the highlights of the program and you can check out the full suite of benefits at BestBuy.com/MyBestBuy.
I hope you share my excitement as we continue to reinvent our loyalty program. I will update you on new improvements and, in the meantime, I always welcome your feedback. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Happy Holidays,  Scott Durchslag, President E-Commerce & Marketing

I do not recommend going to their forum. Not only will you find it difficult to navigate, but you will also find the site littered with extremely opinionated and biased people, who indicate that they have no affiliation with Best Buy, although their actions speak volumes to the contrary. If you must ask a question there, target the question to a moderator only, and specifically ask that others stay out of your conversation with them (politely, of course!). When and if you get a response, take it to personal chat, or private message.

In the past I have always received an email telling me when it will be.  The best I can remember it has been around noon cst.  

Yeah usually its noon est, but when I asked my friend today they said they still havent gotten the word from corp of a time. I hope its still the same time.

Not sure what is going on with the Tuesday thing or things not being marked down. I got the skylanders and the just dance xbox game at the sale prices. Although I did have a few issues to where I had to go back out and come back in a few times before it would register the sale price. At first it kept giving me the regular, nonsale price, but after going back and forth clearing out the cart and adding it back in again via the exclusive sale link it finally worked for me.

ETA: **This is for elite** Sorry guess I posted on the wrong thread.

Edited by christina5704

I was able to purchase the things I wanted, and it was a much better experience than in years past.  Do not use Google Chrome, I had issues with the prices changing back to regular price during checkout.  I did a live chat and the first thing they asked is if I was using google chrome.  He said to switch to IE and I had no problems with check out.  Also, remember the prices are listed at the regular price and then changes when you add it to your cart.  I hope this helps.