Can you price match at Amazon?

ilikefree

I could be wrong (after all, it HAS happened before!), but I thought I remember reading somewhere in previous years that you could price match items at Amazon. Can you still do this and, if so, how does it work? I have some credit at Amazon, but see things in the BF ads that I like and couldn't afford if I had to pay cash for them.

I could be wrong (after all, it HAS happened before!), but I thought I remember reading somewhere in previous years that you could price match items at Amazon. Can you still do this and, if so, how does it work? I have some credit at Amazon, but see things in the BF ads that I like and couldn't afford if I had to pay cash for them.

Years ago you could.Im nt sure if they do it anymore.i know they use to take a beating with price matching stuff.May wanna give them a call or email them and ask.id be curious to know also.

on amazon, there is a link on there that says something like find a lower price? report it here. I cant remember the exact words, but there is an option to report a lower price, it will ask where and how much, if its online a link to the item.

sometimes they will change it sometimes not, but you never know how long before that would happen

• Like 1

Ok, this isn't exactly about price matching, but I hope it's ok to ask in this thread instead of making another thread that's so similar. I don't think they price match other retailers, but does Amazon price adjust their own products? If I were to purchase the PS3 GTAV bundle now for $270 and the price was to drop before Christmas, does Amazon offer a price adjustment for that? I've heard they have a "secret" 30 day price guarantee, but I'm not sure if that's true.