Store Maps

princess01

Mine have always been accurate too.  And I was thinking that in the past, they mentioned something about it in their ad - where to go online to find maps...  I didn't see it in the ad that was posted, but maybe my eyes just didn't catch it on my small computer screen.

up until last year my map was always correct, last year hardly anything was correct. with the early time this year i figure i will just get there early and walk around the store to see where everything is and then decide where to put everyone if needed

My local Walmart maps have been wrong for 2 years straight. They always put the movies/games right next to the toys and it is a slog every year to get either. I will just check the maps like every year and hope they actually do pay attention to them.

didnt have to change the location for me, this year the dvd/games is on the same number on the map, every year before they have been separate, which is fine by me with them together as that is what im after.

i just hate the area they put them in, infants.. its so small there as it is, then you cram 7-8 pallets of movies and 2 pallets of games, with 50+ people... ya i hope everyone wears their deodorant

Thanks for the update! I'm looking for the $75 tv and of course it's not on the map. Guess I'll have to stop by my store and find someone helpful enough to tell me where they will be. I did that last year but I think we are going to a different location this year.