Lowe's - Is that All They Are Offering

losmabies

I am in the market for a new fridge.  I was hoping to see a spectacular deal at Best Buy or Sears, but have not seen anything earth shattering.  I know Home Depot hasn't come out yet, but are the items which were released on Pinterest the only Black Friday specials Lowe's is having?  I was really hoping for a good deal there.

I am in the market for a new fridge.  I was hoping to see a spectacular deal at Best Buy or Sears, but have not seen anything earth shattering.  I know Home Depot hasn't come out yet, but are the items which were released on Pinterest the only Black Friday specials Lowe's is having?  I was really hoping for a good deal there.

I saw a fridge in the home depot ad that u might be interested in.

What is Black Friday like at Lowe's? I have never gone to Lowe's on BF but I saw something in the small preview ad (the steel shelving for my garage) that was something I was going to go get this weekend but at a $30 savings x a few, I can wait a few weeks.  But if it's totally nutty, like other places, I may consider just getting it now or ordering from Walmart in their pre-BF sale ($10 more than Lowe's BF sale but still $20 less than regular price).  So my questions are: 1) is Lowe's crazy on BF and 2) do you think those shelving units will be a big sell/sell out?

Edited by packergurl24

What is Black Friday like at Lowe's? I have never gone to Lowe's on BF but I saw something in the small preview ad (the steel shelving for my garage) that was something I was going to go get this weekend but at a $30 savings x a few, I can wait a few weeks.  But if it's totally nutty, like other places, I may consider just getting it now or ordering from Walmart in their pre-BF sale ($10 more than Lowe's BF sale but still $20 less than regular price).  So my questions are: 1) is Lowe's crazy on BF and 2) do you think those shelving units will be a big sell/sell out?

Lowes is pretty quiet.  The stuff in the ad tend to be in different locations in the main aisles, but ask someone and they can point you in the right direction.  I can always walk right up to a register to check out. 

Our Lowes doesn't open until Friday morning and I'm asleep by then, so if there's anything I want, I order it for store pick-up and then go grab it when I wake up.  Not every single item is available online for that but most are.  A couple years ago they had a great deal on a fire pit, so I purchased it online around 1 a.m. and then picked it up at 10 a.m. when I was up and moving again.  I feel bad for the stores who release their ads late in the game, because everyone is starting to come up with a game plan now and sometimes these guys get left out if you don't see the ad until last minute. I know I was waiting on Lowes for a few things and now have decided to just get them elsewhere so I don't have to keep holding up my plan. 

not really impressed with the Lowes ad.  Liked HD"s better.

I have been to Lowes for several BFs and it's very very laid back.  Not a big crowd nobody fighting over stuff.  The items in the circular are typically in the middle of the aisles on special displays so you can literally walk down the aisles and pick up what you wanted