Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

hey brad any reason that the pdf takes so long to post?   dont you receive the ads in pdf format?  it is very easy to transform pictures (if that is all you have) into pdf.  any pdf creator will create a pdf out of multiple files, heck you can even import the pictures into Word and print as a pdf.

i am just saying, as i prefer to have pdf to print out and then study them that way instead of one at a time.

• Like 1

I don't know how I missed that Oneida flatware set the first time around! 82-pc set for $48?! We need some new flatware so I want to get that.  I wasn't planning on hitting Kohls at all because their line is always HOURS long to get to a register.  I'm hoping that since I'll be out a few hours after the sale starts maybe it will be cleared out a little bit by the time I get there.

I don't know how I missed that Oneida flatware set the first time around! 82-pc set for $48?! We need some new flatware so I want to get that.  I wasn't planning on hitting Kohls at all because their line is always HOURS long to get to a register.  I'm hoping that since I'll be out a few hours after the sale starts maybe it will be cleared out a little bit by the time I get there.

The Kohls ad picture is showing the Oneida Castle 82-pc. Flatware Set. I purchsed this set online last BF for $47.99 and I love it. Last year Kohls went live with their onlline sale at 12:01am ET on Wednesday, so shopping Kohls online could be an option for you. I added 3 of the sale jar candles ($3.99 ea) to my order then used a 15% off coupon code (found here on GD) to reach the required $50.00 minimum for free shipping. Brad should have more info soon as to when Kohls online sale goes live this year. Hope this helps. :)

• Like 1

The Kohls ad picture is showing the Oneida Castle 82-pc. Flatware Set. I purchsed this set online last BF for $47.99 and I love it. Last year Kohls went live with their onlline sale at 12:01am ET on Wednesday, so shopping Kohls online could be an option for you. I added 3 of the sale jar candles ($3.99 ea) to my order then used a 15% off coupon code (found here on GD) to reach the required $50.00 minimum for free shipping. Brad should have more info soon as to when Kohls online sale goes live this year. Hope this helps. :)

I didn't think that would be an online deal! That's great news, I will definitely try for that.  I've never shopped online for Kohls because I have a store right up the street from me, but that would definitely make it a lot easier.  Thanks for the heads up! That's such an incredible deal, I have to have it.  Do they do in-store pick up on online orders or is it just shipping?  Thanks! 

I didn't think that would be an online deal! That's great news, I will definitely try for that.  I've never shopped online for Kohls because I have a store right up the street from me, but that would definitely make it a lot easier.  Thanks for the heads up! That's such an incredible deal, I have to have it.  Do they do in-store pick up on online orders or is it just shipping?  Thanks! 

They just do shipping

I have worked at Kohl's for nine years and this year they seem to have a pretty good ad. I am curious to know, What items from this ad are on your list?

I have 32 items on my list so I won't type out everything I'm going for but I LOVE the Corningware French White set! After rebate (which is fine with me because it helps me get closer to $50 and that $15 Kohl's Cash!), it is only $19.99! This makes a wonderful wedding gift.  I always get new towels and this year I need new sheets.

I do the bulk of my BF shopping at Kohl's both online and in our 3 b&m stores that weekend.

The clearance at Kohl's is some of the best!

I usually have trouble ordering online (by the time I add everything to my cart,some stuff is sold out) but the customer service reps are just about the best ones I've ever dealt with: patient,friendly,knowledgeable and willing to help you get the most for your money. Another thing to add about the online sales is that shipping can take awhile,but I did get everything before Christmas.

Oh where to start......

I want so many things but the items I want/need 100% are:

Beats Pill speaker-$149.99 (you can get up to $45 in khols cash, making this the best deal out there!) I am curious though and maybe you can answer this, there is a * that states, "some discounts may not apply" can you tell me what this specifically means? At the bottom of the page it states that Kohls cash may may still be earned....

The big one super soft plush throw----love these $8.99

Licensed character silk touch throws or blankets $14.99

Men's timex watch $31.99

Apt. 9 highly absorbant bath towels $5.99

The big one reversable bedding set $49.99

I think these are great deals....but from your point of view as an employee of Kohl's what do you think? I was able to get most of what I wanted online last year on the Wed. prior to BF and I am hoping to do the same this year....but I will need to go in to get the pill since it states in store only.

:gdinlove:  Kohl's!

There are some specific electronics like the Beats that coupons cannot be applied. You can however still receive the kohls cash. I myself like the plush throws for 8.99, I get them every year! I haven't quite decided on everything I want yet, but I am sure there will be several items! I ordered several things online last year, but it seemed like it took forever to get my order. I will stick to in store this year since I will be there anyway.