Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

So how does this "1 hour in stock guarantee" thing work?  As long as I show up within an hour of them opening I'm guaranteed to be able to buy the item?  If so, that sounds pretty cool.  Could use the 32" $98 TV for the basement for sure.

Oh, nevermind.  Zoomedin to read the tiny print and see that they give you a card or something to have it shipped if they sell out.  That's pretty cool.

Im kinda wondering too.Do u have to be in the line within that hour to get a ticket or do they need to hand u a ticket within the hour.How long does it take to check ppl out realize ur out of product then start handing out tickets.My luck person in front of me would get one buzzer would sound and i would be out of luck.lol

Im kinda wondering too.Do u have to be in the line within that hour to get a ticket or do they need to hand u a ticket within the hour.How long does it take to check ppl out realize ur out of product then start handing out tickets.My luck person in front of me would get one buzzer would sound and i would be out of luck.lol

I figured I'd just call the store and ask when we get closer.

So I can get the 50" Element tv from Target's ad at Walmart this year?  Haven't been BF shopping in 7 years so I'm lost sorry lol

Em

Typically yes you can PM, you have to do it when the Target sale is going on, but there is a chance your store may put up a fuss.  That's why we always say YMMV, even if it says in the WalMart policy that you can.

So with the 6 p.m. Deal 1 and the 8 p.m. Deal 2, does that mean the Deal 1's end when Deal 2 starts?  I want the Skylanders Swap Force which is a Deal 1 and there is no way I'm going to Walmart at 6 p.m. Does it say when the Deal 1 prices end?

Wow no Duck Dynasty :( Was really hoping for some sales on their items.

I was hoping the same thing! :(

I saw one of the seasons under the TV shows on DVD for $9.96. Also, there's a camo Duck Dynasty hoodie shown. Kohl's will have 50% off their stuff as well, but who knows how high their regular price is! Lol

I saw one of the seasons under the TV shows on DVD for $9.96. Also, there's a camo Duck Dynasty hoodie shown. Kohl's will have 50% off their stuff as well, but who knows how high their regular price is! Lol

Just looked on Kohl's website and their Duck Dynasty stuff is on sale now but even their sale price is higher Walmart's reg price!  lol

So with the 6 p.m. Deal 1 and the 8 p.m. Deal 2, does that mean the Deal 1's end when Deal 2 starts?  I want the Skylanders Swap Force which is a Deal 1 and there is no way I'm going to Walmart at 6 p.m. Does it say when the Deal 1 prices end?

It's starts at 6, and it's while supplies last. From what I've read on the forums though, the Swap Force is a big deal this year. I wouldn't count on getting it if you're not there when the sales starts. :(

We can hope. I have 2 cousins after the same thing. Unfortunately, we won't know for sure until they start the online sale.

They used to be but that was about 5 years ago....now it's hard to say. I am hoping so, same with Best Buy cause I want things at 6pm Thur from both places and I'm not leaving Thanksgiving for them.

• Like 1

I don't believe the ticket had to be purchased right at that moment because I rang up a few but I do think they had to be rung up within an hour. They thing was last year ALL of the merchandise came online at the same time (at least at my store) so everyone already had their carts ready. They just needed to grab a ticket real quick and checkout.

I want two of those 178 laptops and the trampoline! Guess I better get the CC ready to shop!

Regarding trampolines, as much fun as they are, be aware that your homeowner's insurance company will probably need to be notified of it or they might not cover injuries resulting from its use (it's a common exclusion - check your policy).  It depends on your insurance company.  And they might charge a little extra for it once they know about it.  But if you have a litigious neighbor with kids, and who doesn't nowadays, it could be a major difference maker should something bad happen.

Does anyone know anything about Walmart Black Friday Managers Specials?

My sister and I were joking about this because she works third shift at WM and her store manager is stingy and doesn't like to clearance things. So I really hope it's more like unadvertised sales that they have to do, than at the actual managers discretion because our store won't be having any of them if they are.