Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Just finished typing up the listing for the Walmart ad. Now about 34 more ads left...

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Brad! You must be exhausted. Has this been the biggest one-day flurry of ads ever? We appreciate all your work.

I will say WM made a big fat liar out of me.LOL Ill be scoring 2 of those minis for $199.99.Is this a really good price?Ive never priced them.

Technically the iPad Mini is $299.99 but it includes a $100 WalMart Gift Card. You aren't getting the iPad Mini for $199.99 but instead you are getting it for $299.99 with a free $100 to spend at a later time. That deal is the best deal seen thus far and with every major ad that counts being leaked already it is unlikely to be topped.

I will remind you and everyone else though that the iPad Mini on offer is the first generation iPad Mini without the retina display. I'm not saying that makes the deal bad or anything I just know the retina display is really nice and is something that some people couldn't live without.

EDIT - Oh and if you want more than one, make sure you bring a friend along as that deal is specifically one per customer.

Edited by DaFees

Ok gang the $278 touchsmart not as great a deal as the ad leads on. if you go to the walmart site look at the ad click the item and click more details you will discover it has a celeron processor which isnt that great and silly to buy when for $299 at other stores you can get a better processor.

So how does this "1 hour in stock guarantee" thing work?  As long as I show up within an hour of them opening I'm guaranteed to be able to buy the item?  If so, that sounds pretty cool.  Could use the 32" $98 TV for the basement for sure.

Oh, nevermind.  Zoomedin to read the tiny print and see that they give you a card or something to have it shipped if they sell out.  That's pretty cool.

Edited by kelemvor
  • Like 1

I'm hoping Amazon puts some stuff up at these prices like last year, especially the games and movies. I was able to get most of what I wanted from them and not have to worry about trying to fight my way towards the game and DVD pallets. I guess that's about it for me as far as WM goes, just based on my wants this year. I was hoping to avoid them and just run out to Target, looks like that's the plan!

I was about to wonder what happened to the $2 towels.  I thought Wal-Mart had gotten smart and decided not to sell them this year.  There is a HUGE fight over them every year.  One year a woman jumped on top of me (causing me to land IN the container of towels) just to cut in front of me.  

I see several things I'd like to buy for Christmas gifts.  Hopefully I can snag them all with no problems!

I have a question.  Des anyone think Walmart would match the deal on the Ipad air at Target and give a $100 gift card?  They are spreadng the word about matching other stores.  I really hope so.  I would love to get that for a raffle for our school swim team.  It would be an awesome prize.

I have a question.  Des anyone think Walmart would match the deal on the Ipad air at Target and give a $100 gift card?  They are spreadng the word about matching other stores.  I really hope so.  I would love to get that for a raffle for our school swim team.  It would be an awesome prize.

no they wont

a) they will claim the its not the exact same model, which its not. most electronic items have a different sku number at different stores.

b ) their ad match policy does state they will not match Gift Card deals with item purchase

Edited by riven3d