Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

oooh I want that ipad mini guaranteed in stock thing....did anyone do that last year? How did it work? We're going to visit in laws in Arkansas my moms trying to get her to serve thanksgiving dinner on friday instead hahaha

My mom wants that emerson tv for my sister

• Like 1

oooh I want that ipad mini guaranteed in stock thing....did anyone do that last year? How did it work? We're going to visit in laws in Arkansas my moms trying to get her to serve thanksgiving dinner on friday instead hahaha

Its basically where if they sell out in the first hour, you will be given a guarantee card. You take that card to the register and pay. They then guarantee that the item will arrive for pick up at your local store before Chirstmas

You can view more info here http://www.walmart.com/cp/1-Hour-In-Stock-Guarantee/1099938

that ad is quite amazing....im quite afraid of walmart bf never gone its such a hard decision on the ipad mini but with the 20percent off at target plus 5% off red card plus the 75dollars i still believe the ipad mini will be cheaper at target. everything else is sold for me at the walmart man this is hard.

• Like 1

Not trying to be mean or talk you out of anything but I honestly wouldn't waste my money on anything Emerson. Especially the TV's

Wow really...Opening at 6pm but having some items go on sale at 8pm.   I have no idea what time to get there  I want that 60" Vizio Smart TV.  WIsh it was not smart but its a 60"

Wish we had a Target here in PA where I live because I would love to have gotten the Ipad for the raffle for the kids swim team, but we want the TV/

Edited by racerfan

that ad is quite amazing....im quite afraid of walmart bf never gone its such a hard decision on the ipad mini but with the 20percent off at target plus 5% off red card plus the 75dollars i still believe the ipad mini will be cheaper at target. everything else is sold for me at the walmart man this is hard.

What 20% off at target?  Did I miss something?

The 20% off coupon if you spend $75 or more. (For use Dec 1st- Dec 7th). So you can't use the 20% off on bf.

I hate to burst your bubble but that 20% only applies to purchases made after midnight on Black Friday. So any purchases made between the 8pm opening time until midnight would not benefit from that 20%. So with that in mind, I don't think you can get that extra 20% off either iPad unless you can hold out and find one in stock after midnight. If you doubt me, just read the fine print on page 34 of the Target Ad.

EDIT - Thank you, Brad for sharing this ad. Now with this ad and Target's ad I'm really curious about what Best Buy will bring to the table. I say that based on last year's experience. Last year Best Buy had the TV deal to beat with the 40" HDTV for $179.99. Both WalMart AND Target didn't have any TV deals worth writing home about. That has all changed this year. Target is the one with the deal to beat so far by having a 50" LED HDTV for $229.99. Thusly, I am genuinely curious if Best Buy will come out on top this year or get swallowed up whole by the deals both WalMart and Target have to offer.

Oh and by the way, WalMart pulls through on the game deals AS USUAL! Awesome! Also, there is some great deals on movies but the real deal is in what we don't know. I can only hope some intrepid folks can get a list of all the extra movie titles that will be on sale at the selected prices. I know some folks in my circles pulled through last year, let's hope they can do it again this year.

With that in mind, come on Best Buy! Show us what you got!

Edited by DaFees

Not trying to be mean or talk you out of anything but I honestly wouldn't waste my money on anything Emerson. Especially the TV's

Well I got the same 32inch Emerson TV at WM during the 2009 BF and it still works like new...my mom got it the following year and it's still working. My grandma swore by Emerson TVs...I guess we have gotten lucky :) 

• Like 2