Kmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Can someone tell me which size the Kindle (p. 5 or 6). Its too blurry to see on my KF~excuse typos. sent from KF and tired of fixing errors from this damn keyboard

Thats the 7". Looks like the only discount on that is the $10.00 you get if your shop your way rewards member.

139 is the regular amazon price! And i bet amazon has a special on it at some point. What a crappy "deal", kmart.~excuse typos. sent from KF and tired of fixing errors from this damn keyboard

I have a $40.00 coupon on my amazon home page for kindle right now and good through November 13th. Might wanna check yours to see if you have one.

Hmm...I like the circular saw for $30 and I wouldn't mind getting each of my boys a Mario RC car. Might stop there after Target unless I see a better saw in the Lowes ad.

Remember that Sears and Kmart are the same company; Sears has TONS of tools on sale for BF.

Thats the 7". Looks like the only discount on that is the $10.00 you get if your shop your way rewards member.

Yes, but on Amazon, that price is for the version with the built-in advertising.

So the Furby Boom shows Thur - Saturday sale...is that Thursday morning at 6:00am or Thursday night at 7pm...My kids want that and TRU sale starts way too early for me its not worth missing other sales if its at 7pm.

Since it says 3 day sale I would say it starts when the store opens thanksgiving

Remember that Sears and Kmart are the same company; Sears has TONS of tools on sale for BF.

Yeah, but Sears is out of my way for BF and I don't order online from anywhere other than Amazon (I'm spoiled with my Prime shipping) so I just stick with my local Kmart. It's right along my shopping path for BF.

Wow. You've got a Kmart closer to you than a Sears? I couldn't even tell you where a still-open Kmart is near me.

I've heard there were a lot of them closing.  I have a Kmart about 8 minutes up the road and another about 15 minutes down the interstate.  They're both disorganized and poorly lit, but they're there.   But my two local Sears are both at the malls and they're out of the way for me on BF.  I don't do mall shopping that day. 

if anyone has a copy of this ad, would you be able to tell me if you can tell from the picture of the LED light reel on the bottom of page 9 for $14.99 what size they are and how many lights come on the reel? can't really make anything out in the scan. thanks in advance!

if anyone has a copy of this ad, would you be able to tell me if you can tell from the picture of the LED light reel on the bottom of page 9 for $14.99 what size they are and how many lights come on the reel? can't really make anything out in the scan. thanks in advance!

Looks like 100 count.  Went to Kmart online and looked up brand. They have the set right now for $18.89.   On BF it will be $14.99.  Regular price is $29.99

from the ad you can not tell but it looks like this one

http://www.kmart.com/trim-a-home-200-c3-led-light-set/p-009W003620714000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

and for the person who posted above me, i dont see a 100 count one, i saw 200 and a 110 count

Thanks to both of you who responded. Was hoping to get C6 lights to match what we already have. Ace Hardware has them now for $17.99 which is the same price they will have them Black Friday so I just may go with those just in case KMart doesn't have the size we need.

Edited by debnmark