Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

The one thing I hate about Target is how they handle some electronics.  They will throw the $99 camera out on the shelf for anyone to grab, but the other electronics will be behind the counter an more than likely there will only be 2 registers.  So last year anyone who wanted, the Beats, DS, iPad, iPod .. any type of portable device had to stand in line.  I have done that now for 2 years and I swear I am not doing that again this year.  They need to be more organized as I have been waiting in line for approximately one hour.  

• Like 2

That scars me what you posted... Never been to Target on Black Friday and was wondering how they handle passing out items.   I was interested in a tv  and the beats.   What do they do with TV's? Are they on pallets and you have to lift and take OR do they do a ticket system?  I was in my target yesterday and asked a lady... she was new and told me she had no idea!

That scars me what you posted... Never been to Target on Black Friday and was wondering how they handle passing out items.   I was interested in a tv  and the beats.   What do they do with TV's? Are they on pallets and you have to lift and take OR do they do a ticket system?  I was in my target yesterday and asked a lady... she was new and told me she had no idea!

in my local Target, all the TV are already in shopping carts as you go around, you just have to find the batch with the TV you want and take the buggy

Edited by riven3d
  • Like 1

Is it just me or does that Folding Bungee Chair on page 25 look uncomfortable?

Look at the way the kid is sitting in it? He's thinking "take the photo quick so I can get out of this chair".

No, my kids have that chair and it's awesome. They really like it, and sometimes I get a turn to sit in it too. Lol.  It holds 250 lbs I think.  It's surprisingly comfortable! And a good deal since we bought ours for $30.  I'm thinking about picking up a couple more because when my 9-year-old has his friends over to play video games everyone fights over the bungee chair. 

Thinking that Bissell little green machine might be a grab for me. Been looking at those for a while (I do have cats, after all) and it seems to be a good deal.

I didn't even see that in the ad! Must have looked right past it.  Been thinking about getting one of those myself, I'm going to check it out right now. Glad you said something! 

$49!!!?  I want one!!  Awesome price! 

Edited by jakesmommy403

Is it just me or does that Folding Bungee Chair on page 25 look uncomfortable?

Look at the way the kid is sitting in it? He's thinking "take the photo quick so I can get out of this chair".

I have one for my classroom.  My students always fight over who is going to sit in it during our free time.  In fact, we had to start a sign up sheet just to keep fights from breaking out.

My Target puts the TVs on pallets.  But they are scattered all over the store, so depending on what size you need it might be somewhere odd.  They are good about store maps that tell you where everything is.

The Beats will either be behind the cash register in electronics or in the locked case with the headphones.  It depends on where in the store they are now and how many they are getting in.  

I just know it ticks me off to no end.  There is 1 line for everything and it moves sooo slow.  So if you say are wanting the Nook, you are going to be standing in line for a while if your Target is like my Target.