Tomax Turbospoke-Ever put cards in the spokes of your bike as a kid?

mom04

Tomax Turbospoke

Ever put cards in the spokes of your bike as a kid? The Turbospoke™ does one better. It uses specially designed replaceable cards that flick in the spokes of the bike. The sound is then channeled through the chrome acoustic chamber to create a GROWL people will notice. Of course, the Turbospoke™ isn't just for fun. It's also a valuable safety accessory. Besides the added noise, a red reflector on the end of the cylinder gives a visual cue to drivers and pedestrians of the presence of your child

Set includes all this:

Acoustic exhaust cylinder

Reflector cap

Clamp

Turbospoke™ custom decals

3 replaceable Turbospoke™ cards

All necessary assembly hardware. Some light assembly required. Ages 3 and up.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=237376

Guest outrbanx

cool thanks my son has been using dixie cups.

Okay. Curiosity is getting to me. I must have missed that class. I have never heard of using Dixie cups. How does that work?

Of course, I'm waaayyy too old to try it now, but I sure would look cool passing along the tip. :cool:

Okay. Curiosity is getting to me. I must have missed that class. I have never heard of using Dixie cups. How does that work?

Of course, I'm waaayyy too old to try it now, but I sure would look cool passing along the tip. :cool:

I imagine it works like coke cans. You run over them, and it gets stuck on top of the tire. Then it makes noise as the tire spins.

a boy down the road from us showed my DD how to do it, they actually cut them in strips ie so you hook it to the spokes just like you would have with the cards, or they would take the cup and put in between the tire and seat on a 20" bike and it still scrubs.

Guest outrbanx

a boy down the road from us showed my DD how to do it, they actually cut them in strips ie so you hook it to the spokes just like you would have with the cards, or they would take the cup and put in between the tire and seat on a 20" bike and it still scrubs.

Oh, man! Just thinking about all of those Star Wars cards I ruined when I could have been using Dixie cups. :(