Dell Home Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I couldn't find any reviews on Amazon, but the price is certainly right for that monitor on the front page.

I agree that is certainly a good price. Compared to last year you would have paid as low as $109.99 for the same kind of monitor. This monitor features a TN panel with an anti-glare coating. If you're not a professional anything where color reproduction matters (and you would thus want an IPS panel) then this would monitor would be fine. Now, one thing TN panels ARE good for is gaming, because they help reduce the amount of lag that you experience. 

For me, Best Buy had a good deal on a monitor in-stores last year (good enough that my cousin wanted one for himself). This year, after I have made some upgrades to computers, I could go for a nice 1080p monitor myself. So I hope BEst Buy comes through with another deal as that's where I'll likely be standing in line. Plus by buying in person I get the monitor right away and I don't have to wait for the shipping.

I agree that is certainly a good price. Compared to last year you would have paid as low as $109.99 for the same kind of monitor. This monitor features a TN panel with an anti-glare coating. If you're not a professional anything where color reproduction matters (and you would thus want an IPS panel) then this would monitor would be fine. Now, one thing TN panels ARE good for is gaming, because they help reduce the amount of lag that you experience. 

There's also one on the next to last page, Dell UltraSharp 23" U2312HM.  It's a IPS, while not as fast as TN, it should produce a better quality, more accurate image.

Some pretty good deals I'd probably be getting my laptop there if I hadnt found that amazing deal at Walmart last week. May go for that external hard drive though thats something I'm in pretty serious need of

what was the walmart deal you got?????   I need a new laptop.......

Its sold out now but it was the HP Sleekbook 14 inch for $299 and it was the one with the i3 not the amd processor! Killer specs for the price. I got it yesterday and LOVE it. However the Dell 15 for $299 is an equally good deal. You should consider it. Its hard to find a laptop with an i3 processor under $350

Edited by Tigger97498