Fox affiliate KARK-TV in Arkansas reporting these Black Friday prices:

speeddiva

Asus 15" Windows 8 Touch Screen Laptop - $249.00 (reg. $499.99)

LG 55" 120Hz 1080p HDTV - $499.00 (reg. $1000+)

Insignia 39" 1080p HDTV - $169.00 (reg. $349.99)

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7"- $99.99(reg. $199.99)

Jawbone Jambox- $99.99(reg. $149.99)

Entire Stock of Dyson Vacuums- 25% Off

Here's the link to the story:

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/best-buy-black-friday/d/story/XlEE2yRsi0yp3tkB9B05Pg

As always, they're speculation without having it in print.

This is interesting. I will have to wait for the full ad before passing total judgement but if I went with what is just listed from the article then I'm not so sure I am totally sold.

Best Buy will have an Insignia 39" 1080p HDTV for $169.00. Not bad except for the fact that they had a Toshiba 40" 1080p LCD HDTV last year for $179.99. The differences I can see as is is that you will save $10 over last year's deal but you will also lose an inch. Unfortunately, I feel that is a very crucial inch. Going from a 40" TV to a 39" TV is like going from a TV you would brag about having in your living room to a TV you merely keep in your bedroom, the kitchen, or as a spare somewhere in the house. The only way I could say that 39" TV is truly a deal is if it is an LED HDTV, which wasn't stated. This is why I will wait for the full ad before passing total judgement.

Also that LG 55" HDTV for $499.00 isn't bad and it is probably an LCD HDTV. However, if it were to be an LED HDTV then I'd be quite surprised that would make that a fair bit sweeter deal.

• Like 1

This is interesting. I will have to wait for the full ad before passing total judgement but if I went with what is just listed from the article then I'm not so sure I am totally sold.

Best Buy will have an Insignia 39" 1080p HDTV for $169.00. Not bad except for the fact that they had a Toshiba 40" 1080p LCD HDTV last year for $179.99. The differences I can see as is is that you will save $10 over last year's deal but you will also lose an inch. Unfortunately, I feel that is a very crucial inch. Going from a 40" TV to a 39" TV is like going from a TV you would brag about having in your living room to a TV you merely keep in your bedroom, the kitchen, or as a spare somewhere in the house. The only way I could say that 39" TV is truly a deal is if it is an LED HDTV, which wasn't stated. This is why I will wait for the full ad before passing total judgement.

Also that LG 55" HDTV for $499.00 isn't bad and it is probably an LCD HDTV. However, if it were to be an LED HDTV then I'd be quite surprised that would make that a fair bit sweeter deal.

The link on most sites suggest that The insignia is, in fact a 60hz LED.