Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Merged Walmart.com Price Mistake Discussion Mega-Thread

377 replies to this topic

#361 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 9:44 pm

Earlier this week we sent you an email advising your order would be cancelled due to a technical error that caused many items to show incorrect pricing.  We subsequently sent you a ship confirmation for these items and charged your form of payment.

We sincerely apologize but these items will not be available for pick up and you will be receiving an email shortly advising that the refund has been initiated.

Make that order #3 to store cancelled. Hope I get#1 yet...

In memory of Cinnamon 1998-2010 and Myka 2001-2015

Dog mom to Remington

#362 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 9, 2013 - 4:38 am

Tracking on my one ship to home item still appears to be ok.  No recall listed and projected delivery is Nov. 13.  Now I wish I hadn't chosen ship to store (but I guess a lot of us are doing that lol).

"WalMart doesn't really care about your faith. WalMart cares if you have money to spend, and it's going to be as generic as possible in exploiting the holiday season for every buck it can make."

#363 lesomom  OFFLINE  

lesomom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 9, 2013 - 6:02 am

I still show one item processing with a delivery date of next wed but never got a shipped notice or tracking so I assume it will get cancelled .. Anyone else still showing items processing?

#364 hope1976  OFFLINE  

hope1976

Deal Seeker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 9, 2013 - 6:04 am

I still have one order processing for ship to store with delivery on nov 13.  I'm assuming it'll be cancelled before that.  The charges on my card though, are still pending and have not been removed, so it's tying up money on my account.  I wish they'd decide LOL  Plus, I used some walmart gift cards as well, so I don't know how they refund that either....we shall see.

#365 jade2002  OFFLINE  

jade2002

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 9, 2013 - 6:09 am

I woke up to my last cancellation today. I do still have an item showing shipped but I've never gotten a tracking number for it. It's been like that for a couple of days.

I still have one order processing for ship to store with delivery on nov 13.  I'm assuming it'll be cancelled before that.  The charges on my card though, are still pending and have not been removed, so it's tying up money on my account.  I wish they'd decide LOL  Plus, I used some walmart gift cards as well, so I don't know how they refund that either....we shall see.

I used walmart gift cards for some of mine too. Those were put immediately back on once something was cancled. My debit card still has a pending charge for one item while the rest of the charges have dropped off.

#366 smohusted  OFFLINE  

smohusted

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 9, 2013 - 6:54 am

The 2 items i had that were "interecepted" during delivery now show as "Returned".   Oddly I still have a few items showing as "processing".

#367 smohusted  OFFLINE  

smohusted

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 9, 2013 - 5:22 pm

Got this email today about the 2 items that they intercepted in delivery:

"Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. Unfortunately, the item(s) shown below was lost/damaged in the delivery process. We apologize for the inconvenience and are currently processing your refund. If you still want this item(s), please visit our site to order it again. If you need assistance, please contact us at 1-800-966-6546."

Seriously??  They are going to LIE now that it was "damaged or lost in shipping" when they had it intercepted and returned to them??  I am half tempted to email them back and say "yeah I still want the item but at the price I ordered it at"...  Guess they don't think people actually check the tracking info they are given..  The untruth in this message really bothers me.

#368 hope1976  OFFLINE  

hope1976

Deal Seeker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 9, 2013 - 6:11 pm

"Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. Unfortunately, the item(s) shown below was lost/damaged in the delivery process. We apologize for the inconvenience and are currently processing your refund. If you still want this item(s), please visit our site to order it again. If you need assistance, please contact us at 1-800-966-6546."

Seriously??  They are going to LIE now that it was "damaged or lost in shipping" when they had it intercepted and returned to them??  I am half tempted to email them back and say "yeah I still want the item but at the price I ordered it at"...  Guess they don't think people actually check the tracking info they are given..  The untruth in this message really bothers me.

Ugh.  I agree....we all know there was a glitch and none of us are surprised when they cancelled the orders or even intercepted them.  So why lie about it?  I would write to corporate...that's just straight up unethical... Granted, it's Walmart, so it's not a shock LOL....but still.  I hate lies!

#369 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,424 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 10, 2013 - 6:28 am

i got that too on the site to store orders that were canceled, now they say returned....my #1 package hasnt moved since Thursday so makes me wonder....

Dog mom to Remington

#370 peppysfireball  OFFLINE  

peppysfireball

• 2,094 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 11, 2013 - 11:44 am

I was in the store using my coupon and talked to them about it. She says it was a hacher although walmart is taking the blame. She also said htey didn't let any in store pickup items go out as it would be them losing money and not walmart.com. I couldn't get my coupon to work. wouldn't load on walmart.com adn she couldn't get it to work. Had to get manager. 

#371 riven3d  ONLINE  

riven3d

• 2,525 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 11, 2013 - 1:23 pm

lol I got an email wanting me to do a survey for my instore pickup of the items i did get

#372 sistergldnhair66  OFFLINE  

sistergldnhair66

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2013 - 12:46 am

I tried to use my ecard yesterday in store and it said it was activated already. I left embarrassed. Emailed customer service with no response yet.

#373 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,424 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 13, 2013 - 4:34 am

i tried my ecard online, and it works. didn't place an order yet, jut checked the card out to see if it was legit.

my #1 order is sitting at the post office waiting for me to pick it up. :)

Dog mom to Remington

#374 jade2002  OFFLINE  

jade2002

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 13, 2013 - 4:54 am

I still have an item that says shipped but was never given a tracking number for it. Don't know if I'll get it or if they stopped the delivery on it. It is a ship to home item.

#375 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,424 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 13, 2013 - 5:12 am

I still have an item that says shipped but was never given a tracking number for it. Don't know if I'll get it or if they stopped the delivery on it. It is a ship to home item.

were you charged for it or is the charge pending?  if it really was shipped there should have been tracking for it.

Edited by Cinnamonhuskies, Nov 13, 2013 - 5:13 am.

Dog mom to Remington

#376 jade2002  OFFLINE  

jade2002

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 13, 2013 - 5:33 am

I have no pending charges. My last charge was dropped off yesterday.

#377 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2013 - 6:16 am

I received my only ship to home item yesterday, the Iron Fey book set. The rest of my items were cancelled and the holds on my accounts were taken off.
"WalMart doesn't really care about your faith. WalMart cares if you have money to spend, and it's going to be as generic as possible in exploiting the holiday season for every buck it can make."

#378 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,424 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 13, 2013 - 7:21 am

SOB Walmart shipping.....

Got my box today....crushed with an end torn off and papery packging showing and obviously empty of all contents except Hunger game trio and no invoice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I had another box pickup and it was a book that WM had cancelled the first day WTH?!

DEF. NOT worth the $44 charge they took out; I email customer service.

Dog mom to Remington

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users