Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Merged Walmart.com Price Mistake Discussion Mega-Thread

377 replies to this topic

#331 smohusted  OFFLINE  

smohusted

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 7, 2013 - 8:03 pm

Was yours being shipped to home or store?

It was being shipped to the store but it was going by UPS so the tracking number was listed at the order page.

#332 Mandy25  OFFLINE  

Mandy25

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 7, 2013 - 8:23 pm

I got my $10 ecard today

I also got mine too. I have a package that shipped fed ex to the store I had 4 orders so far 1 has been cancelled. And the one ships shows it will be at the store on the 11th guess we will see if I actually get it when I got to pick it up.

#333 JollyGG  OFFLINE  

JollyGG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 7, 2013 - 9:29 pm

I had three orders. The Guinness World Records shows as cancelled.

The two llama llama sets I bought show as shipped to the home (had them sent directly to my nephews)

The Care and Keeping of You and Lego Batman: Visual Dictionary show as shipped to store.

​I already received my $10 e-card.

#334 hope1976  OFFLINE  

hope1976

Deal Seeker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 7, 2013 - 9:41 pm

My hubby had 2 separate orders for 2 different items.  He received one cancellation email, and on walmart's site, one order is showing cancelled while the other is showing processing.  They were both ship to store.  He received a $10 ecard tonight.   I had 2 separate orders as well, one being shipped to my home, and one for ship to store.  I got one email, but both are still showing processing, and haven't received the $10 ecard yet.  Payments have gone through, so I don't know what to think.  I don't want to get my hopes up, but it would sure be nice! LOL

#335 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 12:57 am

The Walmart site says they sent my eCard.   I still have one item (2-way radios) that is pending and one (box set of books) that shows shipped to home (tracking number is coming up with nothing but UPS Innovations is not exactly the greatest service).  

All that said, on the day of the "sale" I had a few orders rejected because Walmart said they had trouble processing my payment info.  I thought in my excitement I had not input my card number correctly.  Apparently not because there are holds on my checking account for all of those orders plus all of the processing and cancelled ones.  I can see the holds still being on for the orders that went through (chance you take) but apparently they have more than one glitch in their system.   

"WalMart doesn't really care about your faith. WalMart cares if you have money to spend, and it's going to be as generic as possible in exploiting the holiday season for every buck it can make."

#336 Mugglemom  OFFLINE  

Mugglemom

Member Extraordinare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 3:46 am

Hmmmmm..., got my $10 Ecard this morning, but never received a cancellation notice. Placed 3 total orders, two of them I picked up in store on that day. Third was site to store and is still processing.....guess that means it's cancelled???

Yea...that was me on ABC news talking about Black Friday!

Mom to four Monsters

:trampolin  :gdrockf:  :g_good2ba  :2football 

#337 tyreejames  OFFLINE  

tyreejames

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 789 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 4:05 am

Walmart shows my gift card as being sent yesterday but I haven't received it yet. In addition, all 3 of my orders show as shipped; 2 are coming to my house and one is going to the store...I guess I'll wait and see.

#338 Mandy4Matt  OFFLINE  

Mandy4Matt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 357 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 4:56 am

My $10 says it was e-mailed last night too, but I haven't gotten it yet.  Very strange.  I have a few items still processing and one in transit via Fedex to my house.  Still lost as to what is going on.....playing the waiting game!

Stay at home Mommy to Matthew, Dallas, Nicholas, and Carter

#339 shopping4my3son  OFFLINE  

shopping4my3son

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 5:01 am

I did receive the $10 in my email this morning. Still have one order with 2 items processing. Really have doubts I'll get it though.

:cheese:

#340 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• 7,085 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 5:01 am

I got my egift card last night and the 3rd item that was processing has now been cancelled.

#341 racerfan  OFFLINE  

racerfan

• 3,968 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 5:02 am

I got my $10 card this morning

#342 pooks  OFFLINE  

pooks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 5:29 am

my walmart account says they emailed me the GC yesterday but I've yet to receive the stinkin' email.

#343 beccasbank  OFFLINE  

beccasbank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 5:32 am

I got the cancellation email yesterday, but no mention of a gift card. Maybe because my order was only $6.10?

#344 hope1976  OFFLINE  

hope1976

Deal Seeker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 5:43 am

Update for me:  I got my gift card in my email overnight. Both of my orders are showing processing yet, so I don't know what's going on still.  I bet Walmart is glad this isn't a glitch on black friday though LOL

#345 lesomom  OFFLINE  

lesomom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 5:53 am

Got my e gift card this morning! Still show one order processing which I'm sure will be cancelled as well.. I wake up every morning to a cancellation email so we will see if the last one gets cancelled...

#346 smohusted  OFFLINE  

smohusted

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 6:22 am

I also received the egift card this morning.  Several of my items still show as "processing" but I checked the tracking info on the 2 that showed as "shipped to store" and the tracking at UPS says they had been intercepted and are being returned to sender and left the destination today to be returned.  So I would recommend that even if the item shows as "shipped", check the tracking data - that's the only way I knew that they had intercepted it in shipping and were returning it.  It seems like until you actually have the item in hand, I would not necessarily count on receiving it whether it shows as shipped or not.

#347 tyreejames  OFFLINE  

tyreejames

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 789 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 6:51 am

Ok, I just received my gift card...now to see if my book sets actually arrive. The video gam I ordered was site to store but I don't mind if that's cancelled. It would be nice to actually get the 3 book sets :)

#348 hope1976  OFFLINE  

hope1976

Deal Seeker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 7:04 am

Another update:  Just got my ACTUAL cancellation email and refund notification from my Hunger Games box set order.  I also ordered 2 video games at $18.03 each.  Those are still processing and no email.  I'm holding out hope, but not holding my breath. LOL....The games are the ones I REALLY want as my kiddo has these on his Christmas list.  

#349 RBWilliams  OFFLINE  

RBWilliams

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 8:10 am

Just got my giftcard and printed it off.  Yay!  

#350 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• 7,085 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 8:29 am

yeah - I like that I can print off the email and take it into either Walmart or Sams Club.  Nice!

#351 beccasbank  OFFLINE  

beccasbank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 8:42 am

I got the cancellation email yesterday, but no mention of a gift card. Maybe because my order was only $6.10?

Update: I looked back in my emails from yesterday and found the $10 gift card. Funny that the cancellation email came after that.

#352 jade2002  OFFLINE  

jade2002

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 9:59 am

I have one ready for pick up at store and one that was just delivered to my home. Not sure they'll let me have the one at the store but I'll definitely be okay with that especially since I received the one at home.

#353 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,424 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 1:40 pm

got my ecard today.

I have my 1st order still in transit with no note attached to intercept. (fingers crossed)

2nd order to home was cancelled.

3rd order to store was shipped today.

4th and 5th order to store were cancelled.

In memory of Cinnamon 1998-2010 and Myka 2001-2015

Dog mom to Remington

#354 jakesmommy403  OFFLINE  

jakesmommy403

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 1:47 pm

Another update:  Just got my ACTUAL cancellation email and refund notification from my Hunger Games box set order.  I also ordered 2 video games at $18.03 each.  Those are still processing and no email.  I'm holding out hope, but not holding my breath. LOL....The games are the ones I REALLY want as my kiddo has these on his Christmas list.  

I got one of the $18.03 games that morning (Sonic Lost World) and was able to pick it up in the store a couple hours later.  No hassle or anything.  Now, I don't know if that's because it was right at the beginning of all of this or what, but maybe there's a good chance that you could still get your games. Maybe that's not one of the items they bothered cancelling.  I'm not sure how they decided which orders to push through and which ones to cancel. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! 

#355 hope1976  OFFLINE  

hope1976

Deal Seeker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 1:49 pm

I got one of the $18.03 games that morning (Sonic Lost World) and was able to pick it up in the store a couple hours later.  No hassle or anything.  Now, I don't know if that's because it was right at the beginning of all of this or what, but maybe there's a good chance that you could still get your games. Maybe that's not one of the items they bothered cancelling.  I'm not sure how they decided which orders to push through and which ones to cancel. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! 

Thanks!  I'm holding out hope!  Not holding my breath, but hoping that they will let that one go through ;)  We shall see!  

#356 jade2002  OFFLINE  

jade2002

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 1:49 pm

Most of mine were canceled except one is still processing, one came to my house, one to store which I did pick up earlier, one that says shipped but no tracking for it and it's been like that since yesterday.

#357 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 4:42 pm

Not likely you'll be able to get the games at this point. I went in yesterday morning after no cancelation email, but a pickup one, and they wouldn't give me anything but a refund...

#358 Mugglemom  OFFLINE  

Mugglemom

Member Extraordinare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 5:04 pm

Officially cancelled, boooooo :(
At least I got my first two orders, and the gift card.
But I really wanted those Guiness Books!

Yea...that was me on ABC news talking about Black Friday!

Mom to four Monsters

:trampolin  :gdrockf:  :g_good2ba  :2football 

#359 hope1976  OFFLINE  

hope1976

Deal Seeker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 5:04 pm

Not likely you'll be able to get the games at this point. I went in yesterday morning after no cancelation email, but a pickup one, and they wouldn't give me anything but a refund...

Like I said, I'm not holding my breath, by all means.  I'm expecting that it will be cancelled....but I will remain hopeful until that's done.

#360 JollyGG  OFFLINE  

JollyGG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 8, 2013 - 8:03 pm

I had three orders. The Guinness World Records shows as cancelled.

The two llama llama sets I bought show as shipped to the home (had them sent directly to my nephews)

The Care and Keeping of You and Lego Batman: Visual Dictionary show as shipped to store.

​I already received my $10 e-card.

Only ones left that haven't been cancelled are the llama llama sets. Those still show in transit to my nephew's addresses.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users