Victoria's Secret - Have they lost their minds?

cyndim98

My daughter is of the age to want some of the 'Pink" apparrel for sale in the stores, more specifically the Hoodies and sweatpants, So, of course when I went to find a deal on them, I was APALLED at the prices for a HOODED SWEATSHIRT!  THey want  $80 for a hoodie with some bling on it????????????????????????????  Even on eBay they are going for 40-50!!!!!

Does anyone know if their BF sales make any of this merchandise a little more afffordable?????????????????

It's typical.  Their stuff is expensive at regular price.  They didn't put Pink on sale last year, unfortunately.  They usually do a free tote with a XX amount purchase, BOGO 50% on bras, maybe a free lip gloss with xx amount of purchase, and the "next time purchase secret dollar amount" cards.

We have a PINK store here.  They usually have doorbusters of sweatshirts and yoga/sweat pants....but those typically just have the print PINK on it with no bling.  I've not noticed a price difference on BF with the items that have bling....maybe a little bit??  Usually I go there for the gift bag because my daughter loves to carry that around as well.  I look at buying PINK stuff on BF and during their semi annual sales.  The good thing I do have to say about there products is that they last forever.  My daughter has had the same pair of yogas for 3 yrs now and they haven't faded or worn out.  I don't mind spending more money if I know the quality of the product is there.  Too many companies are putting out cheap products that just fall apart....then you end up paying more to keep replacing them.  Good luck!

I certainly don't mind paying a little extra if the item is of good quality and we are going to get some good use out of it, looking forward to BF tos ee waht the deals are, but if they are opening at 5:00 like TRU, then I will end up boycotting all together!!! lol

I agree with the comment about the quality.  I don't mind spending the money because I know they're going to last me forever.  I wore the same hoodie for almost 4 years before it finally started to look even just a little worn.  

I'm hoping they have the same deal ($25 hoodies) this year because I definitely plan on picking up a few!

I agree with the comment about the quality.  I don't mind spending the money because I know they're going to last me forever.  I wore the same hoodie for almost 4 years before it finally started to look even just a little worn.  

I'm hoping they have the same deal ($25 hoodies) this year because I definitely plan on picking up a few!

• Like 1

Does anyone know f they will be doing their mystery gift cards on BF like they have in the past? If so, do you have to spend a certain amount to get the GC? My MIL usually gives me her card but she's not going shopping this year so I was gonna buy something just so I could get the card.

Do they have any deals on there body sprays or lotions other than 6 for 30

I've not seen anything better. Usual deal is 7 for $35.

Does anyone know f they will be doing their mystery gift cards on BF like they have in the past? If so, do you have to spend a certain amount to get the GC? My MIL usually gives me her card but she's not going shopping this year so I was gonna buy something just so I could get the card.

Yes, they are giving the secret reward cards now through December 4th and I think you have to have $10 min purchase. You cannot use the GC until December 5. I already have one waiting to be used. :) Hopefully its $500!

• Like 1

The $25 hoodies/yoga pants were both online and in store. Had I known there were only a handful at our location I would have just ordered online and avoided the hassle. Fortunately we snagged some. Unfortunately I think they were poor quality, ill fitting, not typical of VS Pink. Hoodies were very thin, basic, cheap feeling. Yoga pants faded very quickly. Pretty disappointed as this is my favorite place to shop. Good luck.