iPod Touch 5th Gen 32GB on Black Friday?

jgm8

i  bought 3 last year......santa cried when he wrote that check.............

Santa is crying for you right now. I can not see it. They would have learned to share all over again - LOL  I really love to see the smiles on there faces when that get the gift they most wanted, but I refuse to go broke trying to make that happen for a non essential item. I am hoping someone has a good deal on the 4th or 5th gen but if not they will get a tablet and hope they'll be just as happy.

I might have to get 2 as well. Not sure if I shod get oldest the iPhone or I touch she going to b 13

Now thats a delima. The ipone does everything the ipod does but with callng. 13 maybe but the phone bill every month not so sure. That is the age I plan on getting my DD's there first phone.

Yes! It's a little better at Target right now as there's also a 10% off printable coupon on their website! You can use it and still get the $25 gift card back.

I'm not sure this will work...but here's a direct link to the printable electronics coupons:

http://coupons.target.com/electronics-coupons

There is also the same 10% coupon that came in a recent batch of text coupons.

FYI...I've already done the above deal to get this ipod at Target for one of my kids. It was $295 - 10% coupon - 5% RedCard discount - $25 gc back. I was pretty confidant it would be the cheapest I'd be able to find it before Christmas. And, no standing in line! :-)  I believe it's a weekly deal that is good through this Saturday.

Yes! It's a little better at Target right now as there's also a 10% off printable coupon on their website! You can use it and still get the $25 gift card back.

I'm not sure this will work...but here's a direct link to the printable electronics coupons:

http://coupons.target.com/electronics-coupons

There is also the same 10% coupon that came in a recent batch of text coupons.

I can't seem to get the coupon to print… The coupons that I got through the text message doesn't have anything for the iPod…. Am I missing something?

I can't seem to get the coupon to print… The coupons that I got through the text message doesn't have anything for the iPod…. Am I missing something?

You'll probably have to go directly to their coupon page first. Go to www.target.com The COUPONS tab is currently a little ways down in the right side if the homepage. Click on it. Once you're on the coupon page, click on ELECTRONICS on the left side of the page. The iPod coupon will be on the page that loads. You'll have to install their coupon printer before it will print.

If you're signed up for their mobile coupons you can text KIDSGIFTS to 827438 to receive the same coupon.

• Like 1

Walmart Family Mobile is cheaper and the iPhone can be used on their plan. $39.88 per month, unlimited talk, text and web. And if you put one or the other in layaway and the price goes down in the mean time, Walmart will automatically reduce the item in layaway to the lower price. The layaway manager told me this, as I have a 5th Gen Touch in layaway now. Did the same with an HP laptop. Put ion layaway 2 weeks ago, and the price dropped last Sunday $50. I called Electronics and was told that when I pay it out, they will take off the $50. But I printed the ad with the reduced price just in case someone gets amnesia.

Santa is crying for you right now. I can not see it. They would have learned to share all over again - LOL  I really love to see the smiles on there faces when that get the gift they most wanted, but I refuse to go broke trying to make that happen for a non essential item. I am hoping someone has a good deal on the 4th or 5th gen but if not they will get a tablet and hope they'll be just as happy.

Now thats a delima. The ipone does everything the ipod does but with callng. 13 maybe but the phone bill every month not so sure. That is the age I plan on getting my DD's there first phone.

You'll probably have to go directly to their coupon page first. Go to www.target.com The COUPONS tab is currently a little ways down in the right side if the homepage. Click on it. Once you're on the coupon page, click on ELECTRONICS on the left side of the page. The iPod coupon will be on the page that loads. You'll have to install their coupon printer before it will print.

If you're signed up for their mobile coupons you can text KIDSGIFTS to 827438 to receive the same coupon.

Thank you!  :gdbouquet1:  I was finally able to get a paper copy of the coupon :bunny: which of course, said, one per product... But with the mobile code, I was all set. Of course, neither coupon code worked and the store manager had to overide....

• 3 weeks later...