Best Hallmark Christmas Movies

theggs4ever

My favorite one since last year has been "Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade". I liked most of the ones on this weekend, but I'm not a sappy movie kind of gal, so the one about the Mom who had to try and make it with her 3 kids in a strange town was too much of a downer for me, so I turned it off. I don't like watching sad movies at Christmas.

My favorite one since last year has been "Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade". I liked most of the ones on this weekend, but I'm not a sappy movie kind of gal, so the one about the Mom who had to try and make it with her 3 kids in a strange town was too much of a downer for me, so I turned it off. I don't like watching sad movies at Christmas.

That's actually one of my favorite ones :) I am not a fan of the Debbie Macomber movies. Last night I was watching Its The Most Wonderful Time of The Year and it was okay; I didn't finish it though. I can really only take Hallmark movies in small doses; I'm looking forward to all of the old animated specials on ABC Family.

• Like 1

I know there are so many and I can't even remember names of them, but I generally dislike the ones where there are kid(s) trying to fix up their parents with another mate/former spouse.

I clicked on this thread because I wanted to know which were best Hallmark ones so I could look for them/maybe DVR.

I saw one with Neil Patrick Harris on the other week--Lifetime network I think and I cried about that, too much crying LOL, I gotta watch me some Rudolph.

I just DVR'ed Christmas With Holly. I'll have to DVR the Debbie Macomber ones. I don't think I've ever seen one of those. The Neil Patrick Harris one is called A Christmas Blessing. Hopefully they replay it. I'd like to see it. I usually cry on some of the cheesy ones even! I'm such a cry baby. Lol

I just DVR'ed Christmas With Holly. I'll have to DVR the Debbie Macomber ones. I don't think I've ever seen one of those. The Neil Patrick Harris one is called A Christmas Blessing. Hopefully they replay it. I'd like to see it. I usually cry on some of the cheesy ones even! I'm such a cry baby. Lol

A Christmas blessing is part of the Christmas shoes there were three movies made 

Yeah, Christmas Blessing, that's it, I cried. Thanks. I watched  a Christmas Angel today that I DVR'd, with Bruce Davison (he was Willard, from movie BEN for you ol' folk like me) and I liked it ALOT, it actually had a PLOT.  I'd watch it again tomorrow. 

My Hallmark channel keeps going out on me, and it isn't HD for me...