Which stores to hit in Seattle area?

Gator Pam

Last year for Black Friday, I had no money of my own.  This year, I can actually start planning again. :yay:

In Gator Town, I always focused on Wal-Mart, but the nearest super store is quite a ways away.  Target generally does the three day sale, without any door busters, so I can do them later in the weekend.

Does Fred Meyer do fantastic door busters for Black Friday?  Or should I focus my attention more on places like JCPenney's?

I love Fred Meyers on BF.  It was the first store that I ever went to on a BF.  Based on my past experience you can expect,

1/2 off on Socks and towels, slippers, robes, cold weather accessories,

Buy one get one free on games

i/m me if you would like a previous years advertisement.  They don't change much from year to year.

I have always been to Kohls on BF, never first or second but later, and have generally done well despite the lines.

The longer answer to the question is to wait for the key ads to come out, make a shopping list here on GottaDeal http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/ShoppingList, and decide which store should be your first, second, etc.  Then see which of your key items you can order online by Thanksgiving morning or so, and then make a final decision on which store to make your first stop.

I miss Fred Meyer and it was a HUGE stop on our Black Friday shopping.   We would go to a few of them. 
I never shop KOhls.. all they do is mark their retail price up so they can mark it down 50% which is rarely any better then any other pricing

not sure where you are... but we would do Mill Creek Fred Meyer and Everett Target, Walmart and K Mart and Best Buy and then the Everett Mall... recharge and hit Alderwood Mall

now im back in L.A but i do miss the cold mornings in Seattle

I'm in Redmond, so it sounds like Redmond Fred Meyer, followed by Alderwood Mall? 

Or would you recommend I go to Bellevue?

Factoria has a regular Wal-Mart, but not a Super Center.  Since I travel by bus, I'm not sure if finding a Super Center would be worth it for me...