Sirius Christmas stations

Suzy Crampton

Does anyone know if Sirius will have any type of renewal special? I let my subscription last and was determined not to renew. I don't like paying for ad free radio that still has ads... But, after two months, and not much to listen to... I might have to break down if the price is right.

Does anyone know if Sirius will have any type of renewal special? I let my subscription last and was determined not to renew. I don't like paying for ad free radio that still has ads... But, after two months, and not much to listen to... I might have to break down if the price is right.

There are so many specials on line you just have to look for them..Right now I'm pay 20 for 5 months..just enough to get me thru the holidays and I can listen to Christmas music..Which usually starts the 2nd Tue. in Nov. 

I don't know about Sirius,but only 56 more minutes until Music Choice Sounds of the Seasons switches over from Halloween music to Christmas music! I hope I can stay awake to hear what the first Christmas song is!

oooooooooohhh, I didn't know that it switched over this soon......heeheehee my family is going to kill me.... they are not 'round the clock Christmas people like myself!

Whoo hoo!  100.3 in the Metro Detroit area switched over to Christmas music today.  Don't know what time...  but it was playing pop stuff this morning.  When I got in the car this evening --- CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!!

Fabulous~  I will pick them up on Iheartradio right now in the heart of Dallas! It now says that 100.3 is Detroits Christmas Station..... Well, thank ya kindly Detroit!

Edited by jewleyp

• 2 weeks later...