The tradition continues: Walmart's legal letter arrives

Brad

Today on Facebook, one of my friends had the link to another BF site (GASP!!) they had the Walmart ad posted! It got removed pretty quickly, but I did get a look at it. Nothing different than other years, TVs, laptops, cheap DVD movies, jeans, PJs, jewelry, same old stuff. I think their sales start at 8 p.m. & 10 p.m. Thanksgiving night, then another one at 5 on Friday morning. The one thing that caught my eye was Xbox 360 with Skylanders pack for under $200. That is on my son's list, but I don't know if it will be doable for us or not.

Today on Facebook, one of my friends had the link to another BF site (GASP!!) they had the Walmart ad posted! It got removed pretty quickly, but I did get a look at it. Nothing different than other years, TVs, laptops, cheap DVD movies, jeans, PJs, jewelry, same old stuff. I think their sales start at 8 p.m. & 10 p.m. Thanksgiving night, then another one at 5 on Friday morning. The one thing that caught my eye was Xbox 360 with Skylanders pack for under $200. That is on my son's list, but I don't know if it will be doable for us or not.

Did you happen to see if there was a 70" tv in the ad that bigjimslade said on the first webcast that it might be in the ad?