American Girl free shipping on Black Friday?

kardomr

Honestly, I don't think so.  Last year was the first year the girls were SUPER into AG, and I waited and waited and waited for something on BF or CM to show up with free shipping.  The only time I saw a good deal was when something on the Today show had an awesome deal.  Of course, I missed out because I had my TV paused. LOL. I do think that as Christmas got closer I remember seeing something about free shipping. 

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what kind of deals they have on BF?  Do they put any of the newer items on sale or is usually just limited to older stock that they're trying to clear out?  I really want to get their new gymnastics set but I don't know if I should go ahead and get it now while I can use the free shipping code or if I should hold out and hope for it to get discounted on BF?

Anyone know what kind of deals they have on BF? Do they put any of the newer items on sale or is usually just limited to older stock that they're trying to clear out? I really want to get their new gymnastics set but I don't know if I should go ahead and get it now while I can use the free shipping code or if I should hold out and hope for it to get discounted on BF?

Not sure of in-store but they do a Cyber Monday sale online on some of the accessories; of course the free shipping is usually done at that point. Last year I got several items for DD10; I already have the things she wants this year in my shopping cart. Many things are starting to get backordered so I will probably be placing my order within the next week or so.