Potential Black Friday Movie Deal for Disney Movie Rewards Members

erose630

Given that there are usually great movie deals at Target, Walmart and other locations on Black Friday I found a coupon today that could sweeten the deal!  Disney Movie Rewards has a $3 a Disney DVD coupon available for 100 Disney Movie Rewards points:  http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/

Don't print your coupon just yet though!  They expire 10 days after printing.  Hopefully this will work out for some of us!

post-132556-0-01837500-1383057960_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

If I may add to this, whenever you get a coupon through the Disney movie rewards website or through Coupons.com it goes through special software you have to install. Point is when you print one instance of a coupon out you can usually hit the back button, refresh if necessary, then okay the dialog that may pop up and *boom* you have a second coupon. You have to print the second coupon out as I described because I don't otherwise know how else you can do it. If you know anyone else with a Disney movie rewards account you can either tell them about the coupons or hit them up for their coupons as well.

• Like 1