Toys R Us Toy Book Posted

Brad

not the best ad I have seen, but I already saw a few items cheaper in this ad then on Amazon or Target.

Everything I saw for my grandson was cheaper at WM and Amazon. He's into legos and the Coast Guard Patrol Boat is cheaper now, than 'on sale' in the book. I'm sure Amazon & Walmrt will adjust their prices to beat TRU.

Everything I saw for my grandson was cheaper at WM and Amazon. He's into legos and the Coast Guard Patrol Boat is cheaper now, than 'on sale' in the book. I'm sure Amazon & Walmrt will adjust their prices to beat TRU.

This is more of a catalog then an actual sale ad. Their BF ad usually has much better deals.

This is the worst big book I have seen in 11 years! It is usually where I stock up on most of the toys my kids want. Their bf ad has cheaper deals but never on the newer toys. Thank goodness I have been buying a little bit here and there on sale...wow....still really shocked by how bad this is! 

• Like 1

Thank you, Brad!!

I hate to be a negative Nellie but this is really bad! I usually get so much from this book that I don't have any toys left to buy on BF.

Their "free with purchase" deals were always great and there were so few in this.

• Like 1