What is on YOUR Wishlist this year?

AudreyNicole

My family is asking for ideas for things I might like for Christmas... I always love looking at others wishlists.  

I would love:

iPad mini

iTunes giftcards

Starbucks giftcards

A new Vera Bradley bag

Urban Decay "Naked 2" Eyeshadow palette

Scandal Season 2 DVDs

Grey's Anatomy Season 9 DVDs

What's on yours this year?

Edited by AudreyNicole

I'll always take a Starbucks card... I can't really think of anything else at the moment.  I don't really need anything...I'm a ..if I wan't it..I just get it kinda gal.  My hubby is horrible at gift buying, so I get what I want when I want it...it suits us best that way.  Wow, I can't think of anything!

Well, I'm gonna get me one of the cheap laptops at Black Friday this year. I still have and use the $199 emachine laptop from several years ago and it still works fine but one of the button keys has came off and it's missing so I need a new one. I have loved this laptop.

When I read the topic yesterday, I had to actually stop and think about it. There are a few things that I want, but what we need, as a family.... is another story.

We could also use a family vacation. The way that our schedules have been with work and DD's school & sports, we have had one vacation in more than five years, and during that one DH had training classes every day. DD is now 16 and with college choices coming fast, some family time would be great!

But, I think our house knows that there is a little extra money available for the holidays! :gdcensored: Our bathrooms are now in need of some work....

I always have a hard time answering this question, so I've taken some time to think about it.

I want/need a new washer & dryer but no one in my family can afford THAT :).  .

I've been asking for a mother's ring for years, but I don't see that happening either (I would be happy to "loan" them the money to get it, but I want them to design or pick it out.).

I'm about to move in to a new office, so anything to decorate the new space and walls would be good.

Scentsy bars, earrings, Amazon gift cards, bubble bath or bath oils, etc. 

I'm sure I will be happy with whatever they come up with. I love it when they actually put forth the effort to pick something out, whatever it is, instead of my mom buying something and saying "this is what you got your mom for Christmas". (I hope that didn't sound ungrateful, because I'm not really).

Same as last year: for Beorn to come out for a visit.  Since he did last year though, it probably won't happen this year.

I guess materially the only thing I would like that I wouldn't buy for myself would be a tablet.  I don't really need a smart phone, and I feel the screen would be too small for what I would use a smart phone for, such as things a tablet can do.

That's about it.

I don't really WANT anything, but my family wants a list, so the only things I've put on it so far are things I NEED. Laundry detergent, soap, body wash, new hand towels for the bathroom, etc. Luckily I have some Amazon GCs built up so I'll do most of my shopping there.

i would love to add to my photography equipment upgrading my Macro lens to a Nikon 105 and getting a 35 1.4  ( we are wedding photographers so this would be awesome for us)

Upgrade my iphone4s to a 5s 
clothes
LUSH bath stuff, tank tops, and fuzzy socks

I need new slippers and a new pair of jeans.  I have at least a dozen books on my amazon wishlist that I'd like to get so a giftcard would be nice.  My big gift this year is going to be LASIK surgery scheduled for the first of the year.  That should cover the next few Christmases and Birthdays combined.

I made a list last year and got 2 out of 3 they were a 7qt kitchen aid a new iPad and a new house I got the first 2 and almost got the 3rd so my list is going to consist of 1 thing a NEW HOUSE we have been seriously looking for over 2 years I'm ready to scream. The last house we looked at went for 133 k over asking its insane around here. I'm ready to just put a second floor on this house but since I really really really hate my neighbors the extra space would only fix one of the problems.

Sorry for venting this whole house thing is getting out of hand.

I'm having a hard time coming up with gift ideas this year.  The only thing I have on my list right now is one of those bags/ cases for traveling with all the compartments for taking along toiletries, etc.    My mom doesn't have a lot of money since my dad passed away so I won't ask for much from her and my SO got laid off from his job recently, so unless he finds something else soon as well it's really going to be a light Christmas anyway.    That's okay...I really enjoy giving more anyway...I can buy myself what I want throughout the year  :)

Here's what I'm hoping Santa brings me this year:

Boots (I've got my eye on a few different pairs)

A new bike

New inline skates

a Blu-Ray player (I know, I'm behind the times. But now we have this 55" giganto TV and I'm like ok, maybe it's time.)

Little Mermaid Diamond Edition Blu-Ray (don't judge me)

Sweaters

Scarves

Amazon GC for books

iTunes GC for music

Pajamas

Cute coffee mugs

Boardgames: Jenga Boom, Uno Blast, and Quelf