What is your favorite Christmas Movie?

magickallight

Can't really say I have a fave, but I can't go the holiday season without watch the Christmas classics (of course!) , The Santa Claus (Tim Allen), The Preacher's Wife (Whitney Houston), This Christmas or The Christmas Story. I have yet to see It's a Wonderful Life, hopefully that changes this season.

Christmas Vacation

Bad Santa-adults only, but it is so freakin' funny

The Christmas Story (of course!)

The Scrooge movie with George C. Scott

Peanuts Christmas

But my all time favorite has to be Rudolph!!! When I was little, that was my crack....LOL

I also have never seen It's a Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th Street.

I will put both of those on my to do list with my family this year.

1. Christmas Vacation

2. The Homecoming (it was the pilot to the Walton's tv show. I found the dvd in the $5. bin at Wal Mart a few years ago. Now I watch it a few times during the holiday season)

3. Prancer

4. A Christmas Story

5. Miracle on 34th Street (all versions)

I love all Holiday movies and specials and love all the movies on Hallmark channel and ABC Family. These 5 are my absolute favorites though. Thanks for starting this post. It's giving me ideas of more movies to add to my collection.

I have so many as well but I could watch A Christmas Vacation over and over and never get tired of it. A Christmas story, it doesn't matter if I get tired of it and I do but it stil stays on that channel from the time it comes on until the 24 hours are up, lol. Oh, and I love the Polar Express.

Also, I have never watched The Christmas Shoes and have seen so many talk about it. I just purchased this from Amazon last week and look forward to watching it.

Oh, I forgot to mention one of my favs and most definitely the hubby's fav is A Christmas Carol(George C. Scott).

Edited by jade2002

I have a ton that I love, and I have to see them all before Christmas is complete- The Santa Clause (all of them), Christmas Vacation, Gremlins, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer, Frosty, etc.

I forgot Gremlins! We watch it every year!!!

I have so many as well but I could watch A Christmas Vacation over and over and never get tired of it. A Christmas story, it doesn't matter if I get tired of it and I do but it stil stays on that channel from the time it comes on until the 24 hours are up, lol. Oh, and I love the Polar Express.

Also, I have never watched The Christmas Shoes and have seen so many talk about it. I just purchased this from Amazon last week and look forward to watching it.

Oh, I forgot to mention one of my favs and most definitely the hubby's fav is A Christmas Carol(George C. Scott).

A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott is the BEST!!!!!

I love so many but here are some of my fav's:

1.Christmas Story

2. Christmas with the Kranks

3.Family Man

4.Home Alone

5.all of the original tv shows (santa clause is coming to town, Rudolph,Frosty, etc.)

6. Miracle on 34th street.

7. A Christmas Carol the original.