Toys You WISH Would Be On Sale Black Friday

len_mullen

At work today, we were talking about BF and what the Friday after Thanksgiving was like when we were kids.  We started remembering favorite toys.  What toys from your youth would you love to see in a 2013 BF flyer?  I'll start...

- Johnny Lightning Race Track

- Rockem Sockem Robots (the good ones, not the knockoffs)

- Colorforms

- Silly Sand

- Creepy Crawlers

- Model trains

Edited by len_mullen

Dear Santa,

I have been REALLY good this year, I would like a Hula Hoop, Slinky, Lincoln Logs, A talking Mr. Ed Ride on Pony, Colorforms, Barbies, and a bright pink bike. :)

(I'm over 49 but under 51... a girl NEVER reveals her true age. LOL!)

Edited by magickallight
  • Like 1

• Spirograph!

Age 43

Seconded

I'm hoping the Wii U will be on sale this year.  $299 is too much to pay!

Not what the original poster was originally looking for, but the title is a bit misleading.

Mine:

Stompers

Tyco race track

M.A.S.K

zipcord motorcycle - it had a metal rear wheel and a plastic front wheel and a plastic guy on it that you could pose in different positions

zipcord motorcycle - it had a metal rear wheel and a plastic front wheel and a plastic guy on it that you could pose in different positions

I remember those. I wonder if they can still be found anywhere, that would be fun with the grandson.

My wishlist:

Barbie Dreamhouse

Handheld electronic football game. It was just little red dots on a little bitty screen, but I probably played that thing for more hours than my kids have played with the most expensive of their game consoles :).

Great memory.  I had these.  I also had a car that had a paper 'program' that directed its movements.  You notched this cardboard strip then inserted it into the car and let the car run.  The notches would steer the car.  Lots of fun.