Snow globes back at JCPenney this year

Brad

While I'm happy they're reviving the tradition, I'm miffed they ruined my collection by skipping it last year and supposedly only making it available to their "best cardholders". This too shall pass.

After being a cardholders for nearly 30 years, and starting my BF there for a number of years, I will admit I am miffed at them as well.  I did email them about this.  While they did reply promptly, it was basically a non-answer.   They would have been better off just skipping 2012.  They really can't afford to alienate any of their customers.

• Like 1

Sorry JCP too late. I think I had gotten these every year since my daughter was born. She had a nice little collection, it was a stocking stuffer. When the stopped last year, I did not go to JCP for any doorbusters. A few things I might have been tempted for, but without the snow globe, there were better deals elsewhere I wanted to get. If JCP has a good doorbuster that I want, then I will get one, but I will not be going just to get the snow globe this year.

Well, JCPenney is following Macy's and opening at 8pm on Thanksgiving.

"He promised that J.C. Penney's deals will be at least as good as two years ago and will be much better than last year, when Penney gave away buttons tied to a prize giveaway"

nice to see they're opening their eyes a little to how bad the chain is doing....

interestingly the article says snowglobes available for 4am....which is at a little odd?

Edited by tinkrbel