Bed Bath and Beyond Black Friday

Jen08

20% off is available most all the time at BB&B with the coupons on the back of their flyers.  I have even seen them take out of date coupons.  There is also frequently a $5.00 off minimum purchase of $15 coupon that is best when the total before tax is between $15 and $25, then use the 20% coupons above that.  Also, you can use multiple $5 coupons, but MAY have to check out multiple times to do that.

20% off is available most all the time at BB&B with the coupons on the back of their flyers.

The usual 20% off coupon is for only one item.  On Black Friday they have 20% off your ENTIRE order.

:holiday06:holiday08:holiday07

Edited by SaBell

The usual 20% off coupon is for only one item.  On Black Friday they have 20% off your ENTIRE order.

:holiday06:holiday08:holiday07

True, but you can use multiple coupons sequentially if you can get your hands on them.  I tend to find BB&B overpriced without the 20% discount and never buy anything there without using one of the 20% or $5 off coupons.

They have had some nice rebate deals in the past, which when combined with the $5 coupon came out a real steal.

True, but you can use multiple coupons sequentially if you can get your hands on them.  I tend to find BB&B overpriced without the 20% discount and never buy anything there without using one of the 20% or $5 off coupons.

They have had some nice rebate deals in the past, which when combined with the $5 coupon came out a real steal.

Yep you can:

1. Use multiple coupons

2. Use coupons on clearance

3. Use out of date coupons

Hence why I keep a few in my car at all times.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep you can:

1. Use multiple coupons

2. Use coupons on clearance

3. Use out of date coupons

Hence why I keep a few in my car at all times.

Using out of date coupons depends on your local store.  Ours used to so I also kept a supply in my car but when all the Linens N Things stores closed about 3 years ago they stopped accepting expired coupons at all my neaby BB&B stores and are very strict on policy.

• 3 weeks later...