GottaDeal.com Decade of Deals Giveaway
To celebrate our 10th year covering Black Friday and our 10th Anniversary on January 1st, we are having the GottaDeal.com Decade of Deals Giveaway!
The contest will run for 10 weeks. You can earn up to 10 entries per day. We'll be giving away 10 great prizes at the end of the contest.
HOW IT WORKS
During the contest we are going to award giveaway entries to forum members who post new deal threads in the Online Hot Deals forum. You'll earn one entry for each deal you post each day up to a maximum of 5 entries per day. Of course you can post more than 5 deals in a day, but you won't earn any additional entries for posting more than 5.
Now I said you could earn up to 10 entries per day. What about the other 5? To encourage you to post the best possible deals, if any of your deals gets at least 300 views before the end of the contest, you'll earn double entries for that deal. So you can earn up to 10 total entries per day if all 5 of your deals gets 300 views each. If you post more than 5 deals in a day, we'll look at the 5 deals with the most views when awarding these bonus entries. This contest runs for exactly 10 weeks, so you can earn a maximum of 700 entries (70 days x 10 entries) but it only takes one entry to win.
At the end of the contest, we'll randomly select 10 entries to win the 10 prizes listed below. The member with the first entry chosen will receive the first prize listed, and so on. Limit one prize per member - once one of your entries has been selected, your remaining entries will be removed.
- $500 gift card to the store or web site of your choice
- $400 gift card to the store or web site of your choice
- $300 gift card to the store or web site of your choice
- Google Nexus 7 16GB Android Tablet, New Version ($229 value)
- $200 gift card to the store or web site of your choice
- Canon PowerShot A2300 Digital Camera ($139 value) & $50 gift card of your choice
- $150 gift card to the store or web site of your choice
- ZAGGsparq 6000mAh Portable Battery Backup ($99 value) & $50 gift card of your choice
- LG BP125 Blu-ray Disc Player ($69 value) & $50 gift card of your choice
- $100 gift card to the store or web site of your choice
- Promotion period begins on October 6th at 12:00am ET and ends on December 14th at 11:59pm ET.
- All registered GottaDeal.com forum members are eligible to participate in this promotion, including moderators.
- Members found to have created multiple forum accounts to accumulate additional entries will be disqualified.
- Members found artificially increasing the number of views of their deals will be disqualified (yes, we'll know).
- You will receive one entry for each qualifying deal posted in the Online Hot Deals forum during the contest, max 5 per day.
- Only your first 5 deal threads will earn you entries each day, although you are always free to post additional deals.
- If your deal thread gets at least 300 views before the end of the contest, that thread will earn you an additional entry.
- Each daily period starts at 12:00am and ends at 11:59pm ET, so time when you post your deals accordingly.
- Winners will be contacted via private message to claim their prize. Be sure to check your PMs after the contest ends.
- If a prize is not claimed within 30 days, it will be forfeited and used as a prize in a future site contest.
In order for a deal thread to qualify for an entry in this giveaway, it must satisfy ALL of the following criteria:
- The thread's title must include the name of the retailer the deal is for and price of item, if applicable.
- The post must contain a link, even if it's just a link to the retailer's home page. This is very important.
- The deal must be unique and can not be a repost of a recently posted deal on the forum.
- Deals posted in "master threads" such as the Amazon Toy Thread will not earn entries for this contest.
We reserve the right to disqualify any deal for any reason. Besides these mandatory criteria, we also ask that you be as descriptive as possible in your thread title. If there is a specific method to get the deal, provide step-by-step instructions. If a coupon code is needed, be sure to include the code in your post. Please do not directly copy and paste deals from other sites - you may "borrow" the deal, but type the title and post in your own words.
Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about the contest. Good luck to everyone!